How to pass as male?

Trans*guy here. Any tips on passing? I pass pretty well, I think, but I still get ma'amed or 'miss'ed. Any ideas on the small things that I can do to come off as more masculine? Anything that screams 'male' but not 'douchebag'?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know someone who takes testosterone pills and it works great for her :)

• you mean "him", right

• @roxyreigns nope... still didn't go under surgery..

• 99.9% of the biological differences are about hrt and hormone levels. the changes testosterone makes, in particular, are seriously extreme. it changes *everything*. and as a matter of fact, genital development istelf is dependent on hormone levels, just that those hormone levels need to occur in the womb (usually, anyway). eventually, i'd expect his voice to drop, stubble to start growing, jawline to strengthen... he's going to be much harder to call she. may as well start now since you know he's a man anyway

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe start looking like a guy. if you still get addressed as a girl still, then i think that's on you bruh.

What Girls Said 3

• hormone replacement therapy. failing that, a buzzcut, a muscle building routine, baggy clothes like hoodies, etc - but hrt is really going to be a necessity sooner or later.

• Even feminine guys who are charming is still hot.. The occasional smile, and wink when something witty is said would never make me think twice about your sex

• If you workout, it would show more muscles. That's all I can think of right now.

What Guys Said 8

• Muscle man, start working out. Walk straight, head up, don't hip woddle like a girl when walking. I've been and always will be a male so that's all i can give you.

• What I would do here is surf on the Transgender sites and forums - They should have plenty of tips for you - Good luck on your journey.

• If you have a feminine face, work on your hair and clothing choices.

• You'll never be able to completely.

Most people will notice it.

• that's completely, demonstrably wrong. the majority of trans guys, post hrt, pass with absolutely no problems whatsoever.

• 100% of trans woman and trans men I see are easily distinguishable.

I'm not saying this to be mean and/or transphobic, but it's virtually impossible for them to act like the gender they've transitioned to.

I'm speaking in terms of "being a man" not physicality.

• Grow some stubble and quit using makeup.

• ask Justin Bieber

• Muscles. serious.

• get a fake dick and go to the urinal in mens room