Do guys like color red or nude lips on a girl?

question speaks for itself.

By nude I mean that pale peachy colour

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely natural. First of all, kissing your lips is more fun than kissing your lipstick. That stuff feels gross. Also, if you were to kiss me on the cheek with red lipstick, I don't want to have to wash that crap off my face.

Second, red lipstick usually does not look good, at least to me. Red lipstick almost never looks better than natural, and it often makes you either look like a clown or a hooker (hence, the term "hooker red"). While you will definitely stand out, it's probably not the attention you want unless you're going to juggle for everyone looking at you.

As seems to be the trend here, I'm going to say go natural.

What Guys Said 9

• It depends on the girl. Some girls know how to apply makeup on themselves and look really hot with it. Those girls probably look hot without it. Some girls look alright wearing lipstick and other makeup. For some girls wearing makeup doesn't really help. It all depends on the girl.

• None or light gloss.

• yh id rather go natural, maybe if they were really chapped id say use soemthing to take care of that but as far as color I would say natural is ussually better, and plus make up is typically only used to cover up something you don't like about yourself so I say just be true yourself

• I wear make up but I don't wear it to cover anythign up I wear it to accentuate the best parts of my face my high cheek bones my multi colored eyes my lips ....

• Yeah... Make up isn't really used to hide anything. When used correctly, make up just enhances your best features, not cover your flaws.

• if red means lipstick and nude means natural then I would say natural. I soemtimes like light pink lip gloss but for the most part I would say I would preffer a girls natural lip color, as well as nails most the time.

• If the girl was my girlfriend I would prefer her with no make up or lipstick, so nude lips would be my choice. If we were going on a date tho I would like the red lips.

• Nude. Red looks bad on most girls.

• Nude, natural is more attractive

• NUde.

• nude is much better

What Girls Said 1

• Well, this is what I personally think. Nude lips are better depending on what message you want to send. They say girls who wear red lipstick perform oral sex.

• Hahahhaha I do use red lipstick sometimes and I haven't done that yet

• I'm not saying that. It's what the guys say around where I live.