Girls, Do you color in your eyebrows?

I've noticed a lot of girls with thiner eyebrows tend to draw them in, like thicken it by 300% What's the point of this, it looks soooo fake.

• yes
    17% (6)
  • no
    67% (24)
  • just for shape purposes
    16% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• Nope... way too much effort. I keep my brows nice and full by not over plucking and waxing. I only get it waxed once every few months.

• I'll put a little filler to give them definition some days, but they never look unnatural because I don't overdo it. Lol.

• Yes I do. But I don't paint them on.

I have naturally very thin eyebrows, and after shaping them it looks like I don't have half an eyebrow. It's partly because I naturally have very light brown hair. I go over the shape of mine with a brown pencil and follow the shape and just make it slightly closer to my dyed hair colour.

• No, but then again I don't do anything with my eyebrows, so it might just be me :P

• Yes, I do. I just don't like my eyebrows cause they're not full and there is much hair missing cause I was a dumb 12 year old and they won't grow. So yeah, I always do. Someitmes it's just filler, sometimes I make the shape look bigger, it depends on my mood. Most people can't even tell I do and I've also gotten a lot of compliments about my eyebrows.

• I let some bitch pluck my eyebrows when i was in beauty school so they're all fucked up, which is the only reason i have to color mine in -_-
    Its annoying and the eyebrow gel that i use is expensive.

• won't they grow back in a couple weeks? so its only temporary right?

• Nah they have been fucked with a lot so in some places it doesn't grow back -_-
      i'm just gonna get 3D tattooing on the,

• Yes. I have light blonde eyebrows naturally and they are not visible without makeup. It especially looks weird if I add other kind of makeup. You can tell me, do they look that fake in my profile picture?

• sometimes i do, most times i dont. depends on the look i want. when done the right way, it doesn't have to look fake. girls who overdo it basically look like their brows r drawn on.

• Have enough eyebrow. Dont need extra.

• No I never have needed to.

• Nope, I would look weird I think, lol.

• No i only get them done thats enough for me Eyebrows on fleeek.😊

• Girls do it, since the sometimes accidentally take too much hair off the eyebrow, having it look like a total mess, and they shapen and color in the eyebrow, even if it does look fake.

• Nope. I don't even pluck them

• Only when it's needed.
    For example, I color them a little to shape them whenever I pluck too many hairs by mistake.

• when that happens, do you color over the entire brow or just the spot that needs to be filled?

• Just the spot.

• I have a little sparse area I lightly put some in, I have a scar that runs through my eyebrow so I need to because the hair won't grow on it.

• same , but I think my scar gives me character.

• Yeah for guys it's okay and for girls it's not. It's a double standard. People just bitch at me about it. :/