What do you think about a guy who wears skinny jeans?

Elaborate please...

• EWW! No way
  • I think it's cute
  • It depends on the guy and how tight they are
I think skinny jeans are fine as long as they are not excessively tight where people are wondering how your goods are breathing. There's this guy who I met and I didn't really notice his jeans until a friend pointed it out to me.
My first thought was gay, but it's perfectly clear that he is not gay. He's cute but his jeans are so tight though. You can always change a guys style though right?
The funniest thing happened today. 1of our teachers was like "your test grades are getting better, those jeans must be causing the blood to rush to your head" He said to him yeah you should try it. Buy 2sizes smaller than your regular.
So apparently it's a conscious decision for them to be that tight.

Most Helpful Girl

• Call me old fashioned, but I prefer the tight/normal jeans to the stupid ass hell baggie jeans falling off the butt look, like they took a dump in their pants. I also hate the mens shorts and swim suits, they are so long they look like short pants! Like a bunch of little kids, then again most guys don't even believer in exercising so I guess I don't want to see them any less dressed...how sad!

What Guys Said 12

• skinny jeans-no way...straight leg faded jeans are best...the original butt huggers from the 80's and 90's look like they are ready to be a special guest at barney's tv show...might as well put a neon green tshirt with pink polka dots with a waist bag with tokens inside...lol...today's man is sophisticated, clever, and knows what he has to offer to the world...something that says "i know I look good and if you like me than hold on tight cause this guy is on the move." lol

• Pretty lame, to be honest. Mainly because guys who wear skinny jeans tend to wear those god awful checkered shirts as well which are so facepalm it hurts.

• I acturally like the plaid shirts. I think it looks good with a fitted and fresh sneakers

• I recently purchased my first pairs of Levi's 511skinny jeans. I really like the way the look and feel. Because I do not wear underwear anyway and skinny jeans are not really suited to the wearing underwear, they work great for me. I feel very sensual wearing them!

• I think it;'s f***ing awsome and to see men being liberated from the f***ed up soldier / worker / police officer role that society has shoved down our god damn throats for centurys. Feminists burned their bras I think men should burn our boring uniforms and feel free to claim our sensuality and humanity. Oh and all of you with the gay bating that want to force men back into that f***ed up sh*t and ruin our lives F*** YOU!

• I know mad guys that do and its the style these days. Mainly cause of jerkin and case rappers like little wayne wear 'em. One of my friends actually said that if you wear any baggy clothes at his school you get grilled. As in you won't wanna show your face till you get some tight clothes

• i think much of him.

• gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Dumbest thing ever, in my opinion.

• i think he is a queer :P

• Gay! I hate seeing dudes with skinny jeans sagging off their a** too! Stick with the straight or boot cut jeans. women love those styles better. Well at least I can say that for me.

• +1 on the gay

• Man is a knot into which relationships are tied.

What Girls Said 21

• I don't like it at all. I just think that guys look so weird with skinny legs...it almost looks wrong

• it looks good on some guys, and awkward on others. it all depends what the guys personality and overall style is like.

• Super hot. I think it's sexy to see a guy in skinny jeans for sure, defines the legs and flatters the figure. So fashionable right now too, going back to rock 'n' roll and indie type styles. If he wears skinny jeans so what? Don't try change his style, if he's happy wearing them, good for him.

• It doesn't really matter so much to me, but I think if they are really really tight and I can see everything then that's a little gross, but I think the same about girls.

• If they have ridiculously skinny legs and their jeans are skintight, it's a bit scary and I feel fat. But if they have muscle and the jeans are more straight-leg and fitted than skinny, it looks good. But there needs to be room at the top, or they should sag them just a TINY bit so it's not like "say hello to my d***".

• If they are a bit tight or straightlegged I think its cute. I think the kind of guys that can pull of skinny jeans are white guys that are really skinny. Just my opinion though. But overall, it doesn't bug me.

• its fine. go check out the guys from audio push. they rock skinnies haha. but its not gay its just a trend.

• I think the majority of guys look a lot hotter in skinny jeans than just regular jeans

• My theory are skinny jeans is if cowboys can wear their tight wranglers then why can't guys wear tight skinny jeans? Make no difference to me. Myself, I think guys in skinny jeans are delicious. rawr! lol.

• i don't like it at all

• "C" - I guess I am just not hung up on fashion (haha). When I first see an interesting one, I am more interested in what's going on in a guy's mind, not in his jeans.

• I love them,its a really cool hip look.Thats if the guy has the body to wear it.

• i HATE it! I cannot stand when I see guys with skinny those jeans are like tighter than what I wear and besides I think they just look plain weird

• i love guys with skinny jeans

and I wear them all the time too

its his own style you can't judge a

guy becuase he decides to dress

skater

• Sexyy

• It's hot ^^

• it's sooooooooooooooooooo cute :)))

• The tighter the jeans on guys the better.

• I think he is gay or he don't want to tell you something.

• Guys in skinny jeans... in some cases its hott. Like if they are very tall and skinny.

• i don't like it. looks like he's trying to be trendy..possibly homo