Are thongs for men becoming a thing?

I rent a house with my brother. I went to do some laundry and found a bunch of my brother's clothes in the dryer. Among them were two thongs made for men. I thought this was strange but a quick google search really opened my eyes!

I found articles about Heidi Klum supporting men's thongs AND creating a line of men's underwear. (Article link pasted below)

I found TONS of websites selling and advocating men's thongs including name brand designers like Calvin Klein, Diesal Jeans etc.

it only makes sense in my mind (supply and demand) that if there are clothing designers making these men must be wearing them.

Is this an emerging trend for men?

http://www.sundayworld.com/style/fashion/heidi-klum-i-love-man-thongs

• Yes I have worn them
  • No I have not worn them
  • No I have not worn them but have seen them sold
  • No I have not worn them but would give them a try if other guy's started wearing them
So far my poll shows that while most men have not there are a few that do. Very interesting. I guess the next time I have sex there is a real possibility the guy could be wearing a thong (not that it bothers me)

Most Helpful Guy

• I swear this is the truth but I was in the underwear section of a shop and I thought I was grabbing sports version (comfy) of a brand but I grabbed night version (thong). Anyways I didn't realise it till I got home and I said "F*** it, I'll give it a go" - It is only something I did once, Oh my it was like wearing cheesewire,

Most Helpful Girl

• They've been around. I've never seen them in person, but we found a catalog that belonged to my friend's stepdad once. Haha!

• A whole catalog of men's thongs? Wow!

• They look fine to me, so if a guy is comfortable in them, I'd be fine with whatever he likes.

• Thongs are supposed cute and I have a whole bunch and I caught one of my brother friends sniffing my underwearesume and I smack him

What Guys Said 20

• if they are becoming a thing I'm not in on that "thing"

• Not yet hahaha now that I've jinxed it they will be in every mall in America. That just seems to be how life works hahaha

• Where is the option for , no and heeeeeeeeell no

• I'm not a fan of them but some guys are. My uncle Kevyn for example... he said he wears a thong when he has to get dressed up to go somewhere like a wedding or barmitzvah.

• I guess your uncle is similar to my brother. I never seen him wear these (not that you can see other people's underwear) but I know he owns them

• Fuck that shit - the only thing I "floss" are my teeth! :D

I don't wear any underwear anyway because they make me feel "restricted" - even boxers... even really loose great grandad boxers.

• It's bad enough that guys are starting to wear lingerie. But this? Please, no...

• Good lord, I hope not.

• If they are not comfortable, I can't wear them on a daily basis.

• No, no, no and no. I rather chop my dick off before wearing them.

• Well that is an extreme response. No one is asking you to do that

• No thongs for me , boxer are too comfortable.

• I've worn one just for fun but I think they look horrible on men... x_x

• I'm a daily thong wearer since 2008 and am 100% straight. To me they are the most comfortable underwear I've ever worn. I really don't give a damn what others think or say about it; wear what you want and be happy!

• God I hope not, just the thought of my hairy leather doughnut with a thong across it. Gross

• World is getting weirder

• Yes I have work them many times and I do have a few, wouldn't wear them everyday but once in a while it's nice

• Where I am from, thongs for men are an old trend.

• Where is the option "No I have never worn them and I swear to god that I never will"

• Perhaps only for guys who are "on the fence".

• I don't think clothing makes a person gay or not. Are all women gay when they wear pants?

• Yes. Many girls dress like guys when they are tomboys.

• Fuck that, is all I can. say, again fuck that

• I'll just stick with my boxer briefs, very comfortable.

• I haven't worn one and I don't think I would ever.

What Girls Said 4

• It sorta is.

Men's thongs can be extremely sexy on a guy who's in top physical shape and has a nice tan/complexion. One of my exes had a few and he would wear one whenever we had sex or just fooled around, I was a bit shocked at first but I grew to love it.

• In this day and age I guess anything is possible!

• I hope not!