When you see someone dressed uniquely, do you appreciate their boldness and confidence or do you consider them attention seekers?

It really seems like there are two types of people. When someone is dressed uniquely or in a different style, a person either appreciates their boldness or thinks it's dumb and calls them attention seekers. Which one are you? If setting is important, let's say at college or something. I'm asking this because I do have a unique style and most of the time I get a lot of compliments, however I have recieved a few dirty looks as well.

• I appreciate/respect them
  • I think they're attention seekers
  • It depends on the person (explain)
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• I will say A - I like people to be individual.

Most Helpful Girl

• If they're acting confident, I'll respect that. But if they're loud and asking many opinions on their outfit, I'd call them attention seeking

• I think that's the most reasonable answer. I don't think clothes make you attention seeking, I think it's how you act in those clothes.

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on the person. Some people just like to shock and draw attention
    Others have a legit statement to make and I respect anyone with the guts to do that

• Hey if they pull it off, more power to them.

• It depends on the style and the colors used.

What Girls Said 3

• Fashion has no definition. If you are confident & comfortable, then you do you. But just make sure you are dressed for the occasion, like if it's an interview, then you definitely don't want to be too bold (:

• Being brave is always respected in my book!

• I like to dress like a kpop star because its just so much fun