Girls do you like wearing heels or do you opt for flats?

I personally love the way heels look but sadly I walk better in flats. I saw this article and I want all the shoes but can I walk in them? I don't know?
Let me know!

Most Helpful Guy

• On a girl I am of the opinion that heels are good for a night out but the rest of the time she should wear what she is comfortable and happy in so if that is flats so be it. Also in heels I prefer the not too high heels, I think sometimes if a heel is too tall so much so that it is difficult to walk in, it defeats the purpose of creating style.

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually wear boots, so technically I do have a heel but it's one of the blockish ones that mean it's basically like wearing flats anyway, it just gives me a little extra height :P I just can't wear heels, but after seeing these in your link, I kind of want to:

api.flerika.com/.../...65ad59cbefad9fe7ca40933.jpg

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 20

• Tennis shoes are my go-to.

But I do like how tall heels make me. They make me look like someone my age in my town should lol

But it's a wonder I haven't broken an ankle in heels.

It's basically assumed that my boyfriend will be carrying me to the car at the end of the day if I'm wearing heels :p I powerhouse through the whole night but at the end I become unable to move haha

• Walking in heels is tiring because you have to use your muscles very differently in order to have a normal/graceful gait than you do when you are wearing flats. I don't mind wearing heels for short periods, but I don't like to wear them for very long periods.

Life is simpler in flats.

• Heels, no question. I love the ones in your attachment.

• Usually heels cause I'm short, I can even run in those. Which I actually do, always.

For travelling purposes I'd always opt for flats, sneakers or trainers tho. Those are comfy af.

• Heels look good, but I can't stand wearing them for too long. I'm short, so I don't prefer flats. I'd like a bit of height. I normally go for wedges.

• The shoes are fine! BUT i perfer flats its just easier that way.

• looky looky.. Heels..
    walky walky... flats...

• I do find some heels and wedges really cute but I like wearing flats because I can't really walk in heels 👠👡👢

• Flats FTW

Heels are feet murderers. Plus you could turn your ankle easily in tall ones and they cause other issues.

• HEELS HEELS HEELS!!!

• I don't like shoes in the first place. I only like flip flops, converse sneakers, and comfy boots. None of this high heel stiletto pumps blister crazy painful stuff haha

• Heels all day, every day. ;)

• I love high heels, and they look great on me.
    But the minute I start walking I look like a pinguin

• I can't walk in heels so flats.

• Flats or chunky heels. Kitten or stiletto heels I don't like.

• i wear sandals combat boots and workout shoes.

• Heels or sneakers.

• If I go to a formal event I'll wear my heels, but every other day I'm always wearing flats or some chunky low heel boot or something.

• I like heels.
    A. Make u taller.
    B. They just look cute :3

• I prefer flats. Heels hurt my feet ;_;.