Which look do you think looks better for a internship interview (ignore the hat, obviously I won't be wearing it )?

Which look do you think looks better for a internship interview (ignore the hat, obviously I won't be wearing it )?

• The first one.
    43% (10)45% (9)44% (19)Vote
  • The second one.
    39% (9)25% (5)33% (14)Vote
  • Neither...
    18% (4)30% (6)23% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Number 2 with a blazer jacket, your boobs are too big lol. Hide those puppies

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol, I need to buy one, I have wraps and sweaters but not a matching blazer. Thank you. ☺

• Yea go with number 2 but with heels from pic 1 and maybe something to wear on top of the shirt but if you can't find anything that matches then just go with the shirt, its still good

• Okay, thank you for the honest input. 👍

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I'd say it's a tie, but the tie is So Cute! Smart decision tucking in the blouse. It's not a deal breaker, but you look Very Professional! Good Luck! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I would do a mix and match - No tie, the pants look on pic 2 and heels of pic 1.

2|0
    0|0
  • Go with the second one, but for an interview you might want to wear a bra...

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you😊. What makes you think I am not? Will do.

• The shirt seems slightly sheer... I'm not complaining, but if I was interviewing you, I would be extremely distracted... :-)

• You need a Blazer , miss!!! Dont go for a tie it doesn't suit you!!! Best of luck..!

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you applying as a pirate?

0|0
    0|0
  • I just wanted to say you have MASSIVE TITS.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4