Thoughts on my style?

Thoughts on my style?

Does it suit my body type (chubby)? Is there sth that looks horrific? Do you like the way I dress if not what is your preference?

• I like it๐Ÿ‘
  • I dislike it๐Ÿ‘Ž
by the way, I'm apparently NOT chubby 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a little dark... try some color!

• I usually wear dark clothes because they have a slimming effect

• Hmm maybe... but I'm 5'4 tall and weigh 154lbs 😑

• That's reasonable... your body still looks slim to me, not skinny, but slim!

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not chubby and if you still believe it maybe you need to see a doctor. I like your outfit.

• But weighing 154lbs with a height of 5'4 is pretty heavy isn't it?

• Thanks, that actually means a lot to me! ☺ I'll try to be more positive about myself, I promise

• I don't want your promise! I want actions toward being happy. When ever you think negative thought stop yourself and say wait there is something nice about my curve. We are the role model for little girls! We need to love and respect are body no matter what shape it is! If you need to talk to someone I am always here! well I try to be.

What Guys Said 17

• I like all black casual look and the others are right, you are not chubby, you have a very normal body shape.

• I see you got confused and uploaded the wrong pictures :O

Well, either that, or you're not chubby at all :)
    You look good.

• Your question update calmed me or I would be bursted at you thinking of yourself as chubby 😂 you look cool✌

• you look like almost every other basic white girl except in black and without flannel

• Your not chubby, seriously your hot. Black looks good on anyone, it's looks really good on you. Nice curves:)

• Unless you're like sucking your gut in, you are NOT chubby.

• You're not chubby.

And your clothes look good on you.

• I would definitely say you look nice if we went on a date.

• You don't look chubby

• But my weight says that I am indeed chubby or Slightly overweight

• Don't worry about it. You look good. Most beautiful headless girl I've seen today :P

• Thanks I guess?😂

• I don't think your chubby, you look good, works for you!

• Its cute, you look good

• U look soo pretty 😍😍😛or ur body is 😂

• Dat booty tho 😍

• It's very bland and you aren't chubby.

• Too much clothing on you

• You are not chubby!

• I would fuck you in that outfit

• How can you fuck someone fully clothed?

• No problem 😁

What Girls Said 11

• That outfit looks good on you, but you can make it look even better! Wearing an all-black look is awesome, because it's cool and slimming at the same time, but don't feel like you have to wear black all the time. Just wear darker or one colour clothes in the area you want to de- empasize , and brighter, lighter, patterned clothes to the area you want to emphasize. Pick one statement piece on every outfit. I 'd throw on a red leather jacket with this outfit!

• I like it, it suits you... I prefer different jeans and top but it looks good on you #slayin

• You're not chubby girl, you're like average body weight. Love the dress style though :)

• You can never go wrong with black, it's the king of colors when it comes to fashion. Your style is very suitable for casual days. by the way, you are not chubby.

• I like it modest yet sexy when you got the body no need to be nude to show it off

• Looks cute! I like it! A tight black turtleneck would look awesome with that jacket/pants/boots!

• Gurrrrl, you are NOT chubby! Love the jacket!

• But I weigh more than the average? And I love the jacket too😍

• I personally think you have a nice body and YOU GO GIRL, but you could try something else? Don't take it offensively I mean if that's your style then you rock it girl.

• I like more colors, but I don't think you're chubby.

• you're not chubby!! honestly

• It reminds me of my style, therefore I like it!
    You're not chubby by the way, don't be silly.