Tattoos black or colour?

I've got a few tattoos and they are in black ink and I mentioned to a friend that my next was going to be in colour, he said you should only get all your tattoos black or all your tattoos colour and that you can't have some back and some colour or you'll look stupid
will I look stupid If I have colour tattoos as well as black tattoos?

Will it look funny If i have both black and white tattoos and colour tattoos
Or does every tattoo on my body have to be the same (either black or colour) to look good

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is okay to have different colours on your tattoos because I feel each tattoo is an individual piece of body art rather than part of a whole picture.

Most Helpful Girl

• nah i dont agree. i think both can look fine. it just depends on what they are and where theyre placed. but if u have a good vision of how it'll turn out, just do what u wanna do girl.

What Guys Said 2

• Doesn't matter what your friend thinks, its your damn tattoo!

• i'm not a tattoo person, but i personally like black better than color, but there are some exceptions.

What Girls Said 3

• I think black and white is definitely best! I have one coloured tattoo and really wish it was black and white but I love it none the less.

• do whatever you like. if it looks aesthetically pleasing to you, do it. oyu can look up pictures of other people who have both black and colorful tattoos to see how they look

• I mean as long as they aren't part of the same piece go ahead and do some black and some color, it your body.
    I have a colored all seeing eye, a colored diamond, but the rest of my tattoos are black.
    Oh wellll