American Apparel?

What do you think guys, hot or not. I know it's my favorite brand ever what are your opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't heard of it. I am starting to not like Abercrombie as much as I used to. I still love Guess and their purses-that's one of my favourite stores. I guess there are Canadian stores that aren't in the US, I'm not sure but I like Suzy Shier sometimes-they rarely have anything but when they do, it's a good price.

What Guys Said 2

• All Arkaik shirts are printed on American Apparel and they're really comfortable. I don't really know what other kinds of clothes they have though. I've never bought directly from them, just had stuff printed on their shirts.

• I just realized that my answer didn't even address your question. I really don't know if its hot or not because I'm not sure what their clothes look like.

• I've never even heard of it.

What Girls Said 4

• I honestly don't see what's so great about them. Their clothes aren't that cute

• It's cool. That's where I look for something I want in a specific colour and seem to be having a hard time finding it anywhere else.

• It's ok. It's just really generic.

I know this is usually not the case, but it makes me think that person isn't going to be very interesting to talk to or be around. I don't know why I think this way, but sometimes I do.

• Brother:It's not the clothes,it's the person wearing them,but I prefer it off.