Girls, what do you think about the following hairstyles?

I'm thinking about growing my hair out. I'm either going to grow it medium long (like the first 2 pics) or extra long (like the second 2 pics), but as of right now i can't decide. I think medium long is the way to go if i wanna just leave it alone. But if i grow it extra long i can do things like ponytails, braids, and buns. But keep in mind that I'm going to grow a thick stubble along with my hair to keep myself from looking too feminine.

So i tried to find guys with hair types similar to my own. Also bear in mind that i am blonde, unlike these guys, so whatever you choose it has to look good on a blonde guy too :P

1.

2.

3.

4.

So do you ladies like any of these? If so, which length do you like better? (Vote in poll or comment)

PS: try not to let the looks of these guys bias your opinion. Try to focus on the hairstyle only, ok?

• Medium long
    56% (9)
  • Extra long
    19% (3)
  • Neither
    25% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
If it helps you answer the question, here is what my face looks like:

http://imgur.com/nca0rzS

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I post pictures of the 3rd guy on here all the time! His hair is very similar to my boyfriend's (about the same length, same colour, same kind of waviness) and I think that it's lovely. It doesn't suit all guys, but I think it's great. I would recommend just going for medium long at first and if you think you look good with it, grow it out :)

• Yep, that was my original plan. I just wanted to hear what others think of the hairstyles.

What Girls Said 2

• First 2 pics gorge😍
    The others depends on the guy

• Yeah, I'm not as skinny and feminine looking as the other guys. I'm in good shape, but i have a much bigger and more solid build. And i also don't look nearly as feminine or "pretty" so I'm not sure if it would suit me or not, but it might--who knows.

• Ok, I'll do that. Thanks for the help.

• You re wlc ^^

• The long hair is so hot😍
    Although the medium length is good as well