Girls, would you wear these new "period panties"?

So I was unaware that there is now a brand of "period panties" that are made to absorb up to 2 tampons worth of menstrual fluid themselves. They're actually made to do this, and the website says it's not like wearing a wet diaper. If you don't want to go so far as not using any other protection, the site says it still allows you to go without a panty liner without worry. Girls, what do you think of these new panties? When you go to the website click on "How It Works" to read about. . . well, how they work.

http://www.shethinx.com/collections/period-panties?gclid=CPTC7YH-iMkCFQccaQodK4MJTw

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a thing? Maybe as a last resort. If I'm out of my things and need something quick. It's a decent idea. I might look into. I like to prepare for the worst

What Girls Said 2

• Over my dead body

• im a heavy bleeder so i dont think they work seems like a scam

What Guys Said 2

• I would imagine a lot of girls will think it is gross - I can't imagine them being a best seller.

• lol the skimpy thong can only hold a 1/2 tampon worth but breifs can hold 2 tampons.

• well the idea of not wearing a pad might be appealing to them.. i have heard some compare it to a diaper. and tampons well its more comfy.. but i can imagine them willing to wash it. i mean if you shit your self you just thow it away. at 34 bucks a pair they aren't you average cheap basic period panties