Do guys think natural blondes are attractive? All opinions please.

I'm a natural blonde and I'm probably one of the many who are tired of seeing bottle blondes. There's way too many and they're starting to make us natural blondes wash out along with them.

So question, have the bottle blondes killed it for all of us or do guys still have that little thing for blondes?

Honest opinions please!

And please don't say "hair color doesn't matter".

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why, but I have an inexplicable attraction to blondes, out of a group of girls I will always notice the blonde girl first. Honestly the difference between dyed and not dyed I don't pay enoguh attention to care. I like brunettes and redheads too, but blondes are the instant attraction

What Guys Said 3

• Im not particularly attracted to blonds, but I'm probably in the minority. I have to say all the fake blonds are at least somewhat responsible for this though.

• I've never had a "little thing" for blondes ... I like them like any other girl if they look good, but I don't have a fetish for them or anything

• Yes.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a brunette and I don't think there's anything wrong with me putting highlights in my hair. I'm not tired of seeing natural blonds so I'm not sure why you're tired at looking at those who dye their hair blond unless that's all you do all day.

I just put highlights in my hair, then go to work and I might glance at someone who has weird hair or natural hair-whatever-not a big deal-I have more important things to do.