Great body, or great face?

OK, this is for guys AND girls.

What would your rather have, someone with a great body and an average/below average face, or someone with an great face, and have them be average sized/kinda overweight?

I'm in this situation myself. One girl is fit, great waist, boobs, butt, and well-defined abs... but a kinda cute face; The other girl has an amazing face, incredible eyes, hair, and very attractive... but she's overweight (like 30 lbs over).

I'm really sexually attracted to the skinny girl, but attracted to the other girl a whole lot too.

I just wanted to see what other people might do in my situation.

• I'd rather date someone with a great body, and an average/OK face.
  • I'd rather date someone with a great face, and them be average/overweight.

Most Helpful Girl

• for me I go for the face, because I have an average body, I'm not super skinny or super fit or anything like that, so I can't ask for a guy to be super fit, if he's a bit overweight I would motivate him to lose some weight and will help him, because seriously it ca take 3 months of hard core working out and diet, but if a guy has a not too cute face , I won't be able to change that.

But that's for me, and I think it depends on what you're looking for, if you want something strictly sexual then go with the skinny one ...

What Girls Said 6

• I am roughly 35 lbs overweight, but I have always been told that I have a beautiful face and that I carry my weight well. (no one believes me when I tell them how much I weigh)

My boyfriend could easily be a body builder, He's 6'4'' and works out multiple times a day. At the beginning, he did not look like that. He was never fat, but was just kinda average,

My point is, don't judge by looks. Go deeper. I fell in love with Wayne because of who he was, what he stood for, his voice, his hobbies,...etc. He fell in love with me for the same reason.

Now, he has bulked up and is an all around amazingly hot guy. Now, I have lost 15 lbs and am still losing. People's looks change with time. their personalities and actions...DON'T.

Just think about it before you make a rashional decision.

• i'd go for the great face..you can always change you body weight and shape, but your face will always look the same..

• You can always learn a healthy lifestyle to get in shape, but unless you do plastic surgery on your face, it's hard to improve on it. Definiteley go with great face.

• Well I guess, if I had to choose a physical quality then I would choose, face.

• I would have to go with the weight because I am joining the service, I do need someone who can keep up with me.

• If I HAD to choose I would pick someone with a great face and average body.

What Guys Said 4

• B. It fits me perfectly because I like softer, fuller girls. Plus, from a shallow stand point.. its easier for her to shape up her body than her face.

• Very true. I was actually siding more for the bigger, more attractive girl partly because of that. I'm also more into her because our personalities go better together. But in reference to her looks, let's just say if she was to lose weight she would be like my perfect 10!

• Great body: +1 point

Great face: +10 points

Great body AND great face: +1,000,000 points

• Depends on the ugliness of the face, but I would almost always go for the girl with the better body.

You can't always change your face, but you can always work on your body.

• i would say B for me, I generally look at a girls face a lot more than her body

but I do feel that if you love someone it doesn't rly matter what they look like, but nice face to me is always better than a nice body.