Guys what style pants do you wear, girls what style pants do you like on guys?

I know there's more but these seem to be the three main areas. You can add specifics if you like.

• Loose/baggy fitting
    8% (2)11% (2)9% (4)Vote
  • Tapered/slim slightly form fitting
    62% (16)72% (13)66% (29)Vote
  • Skinny fit
    27% (7)0% (0)16% (7)Vote
  • other
    3% (1)17% (3)9% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|6

What Girls Said 6

• I think B is best. I don't really like skinny, super tight jeans on anyone, so they're obviously not my thing with guys. Trousers or jeans that are fitted enough to show someone's shape whilst being loose enough to look comfortable and not constricting are the best :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Loose/baggy fitting lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i voted for slightly form fitting

0|0
    0|0
  • Slightly form fitting. If the wind blows and his pants come down because they're so baggy no thanks. If I know what his penis looks like without seeing him naked because his pants are so tight no thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 511s on my boyfriend. MeepMerp

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont wear baggy jeans especially hanging off your ass, i like my guy in fitted tapered jeans that kinda show is shape butt & pkg, If you wanna show your undie band or lack of- that is fine maybe these in a low rise type

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think B is closest to my style - I usually get regular fit jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • they must fit, not restrict, nor look like i've taken a shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I buy them boot cut and send them to the tailor for a few leg modifications.

I used to buy slim straight cut jeans but suddenly companies began making their straight jeans skinny and the skinny ones tighter than legins.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose I fall between baggy and slim.

0|0
    0|0
  • slim fit is the best

0|0
    0|0