New hairstyle opinions?

I'm hoping to get a few opinions on what hairstyle you guys think I should get for the winter season coming up. My current hair is medium in length, brown in color, and has a slight natural wave to it.. I really like these dark sombre styles yet I can't choose out of the three... All opinions are welcome! :)

1) New hairstyle opinions? 2)
3)

Most Helpful Guy

• My preference would be 321.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I really love the first and third hairstyles! The second one seems a little more auburn to me, still gorgeous, though. The first one seems more golden-y brown, a nice sun kissed ombre look, and the second one is more darker, but light with the blonde. It is all based on how you feel you want your hair to look. I think if you want a more brown toned one, then go with the third, if you want a more golden-y, sun kissed look, go for the first one. And hey, if you want a more auburn look, go with the second :) Have fun!

What Guys Said 3

• I like the way the second style looks.

• 3
    ---------

• For me personally i like 1 or 3, but somehow i think 2 would look better on u. 1 reminds me of summer so if u wanna go for a winter look then go with either 2 or 3.

What Girls Said 1