Girls, Girls--what is your outfit today?

What're you wearing today? What's the weather like where you are?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• A grey sweater and black sweatpants. It's rainy and cold.

• Good day for comfy clothes and a sweater negates the need for a regular shirt and bra so I know if I was a girl I'd take advantage lol where are you?

• My sister asked me to go out and do stuff lol

• And you did it? My sister asks me I just make myself busy with something

What Girls Said 10

• Timberline boots, khaki pants with tons of pockets, brown long sleeve tshirt.
    Cold, wet and rainy day

• Cold and rainy today. Just got in from work, so I'm wearing a white blouse, navy blue skirt, beige pantyhose and black heels.

• Rainy day white blouse huh lol? Sounds professional! What do you do?

• Thank you. I would have to agree.

• You should shoot me a message :)

• It was a black shirt with the Star Wars logo on, a red high waisted skirt, black leggings and white and red converse-type shoes :)

• T-shirt and panties. Simple life.

• Grey skinny jeans, black tight tank top, red flannels, black suede bomberjacket, black belt, black shoes with golden studs on them. I was feeling badass today.

• Black turtleneck, university hoodie, sweat pants, leggings under, fuzzy socks. Windy and rainy day lol.

• Sweat pants and leggings were you sweating like Crazy lol? Girls in sweatpants and something simple like a tank top... omg it drives me crazy

• Do you count bra as a layer?

• nope that's an extra one

• Now now?
    A towel, I just showered :3

• Pajamas. I have to finish this goddamn paper. Pajamas are comfiest for such tasks lol.

Raining.

• Lol Nothing. I'm staying in bed naked. It's comfortable and I'm not trying to impress anyone Lol

• kinda windy. sweats and t-shirt.