Would people really buy 2 million dollars bra from Victoria Secrets?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think VS is using it as a publicity stunt to showcase their brand some more. I don't think anyone would actually buy it or wear it, even those who could afford it. They just are too impractical as a clothing accessory (washing, visibility issues, personal safety concerns, etc..)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't buy it, not ever if I had 100 billions. With two millions I can give home and education to many children, and even have money for a maserati. Spending millions for a bra is pure idiocy.

What Guys Said 14

• Why those the phrase "A fool and their money are easily parted" - I just can't decide who will buy it first for their girlfriend, a rapper or a footballer?

• Only fundamentally broken people.

Who have an unjust privilege to waste the resource's of society, in the sense they are not providing a consensus of quality to society on an overall general scale.

In other term's, it's selfish and immoral, and under my standards deserve's harsh punishments, and should be impossible nonetheless illegal.

• People who can afford that kind of stuff, would surely buy it!

• Oh my goodness Kangy... imagine your baggage gets lost at the airport :o :o
    I would not advise my girl to buy that, not so good for the family budget :-(

• I wouldn't, I'd be too afraid of some random woman throwing me on the ground and ripping the bra off me and running with it.

• If I was filthy rich then sure. Only if it was the one Alessandra Ambrosio wore though

• That bra looks ugly why would anyone want it.

• Maybe those guys in Saudi Arabia would that can throw away money like that

• Hell no that's crazy lol I woludn't buy a mnsion that costed that much

• does the girl come with it?

• People who can afford it can buy it 😊 Just like high end cars 😉

• I'm sure that some really rich person somewhere would buy it.

• Damn that thing looks ugly.

• If she wore it every day for the rest of her life, for as long as possible every day

What Girls Said 11

• Doesn't seem very practical to me. Even if I could afford it, how would you wash and clean it? Lol I doubt it's washing machine safe.

• You know what? If I had like 8 trillion dollars I'd totally drop 2 million on some bras. 'Cause like, who cares? It'd be a drop in a swimming pool.

But I can't hope to ever even have 1 million so...

• Hell no. Not even if i did have that kind of money to blow. It's not even aesthetically pleasing to me.

• Screw that! Give me the girl! hahahah! lol

• You can get rich people to buy any crap. Just put an extravagant price on it and pack it up nicely. It's all abiut the Prestige for them.

• i guess only millionaires will buy this... is that the Weekend in the second pic?

• No that's just silly

• I guess people who have nothing to do with their money, would.

• Yeah, billionaires.

Also Lily is looking stunning 😍.

• If I had 2 million $ I could come up with a lot better things to spend it on.

• If they're rich then probably.