Why does my parntner say I'm best looking girl he's seen, but can't stop looking at blond girls?

Why dose my partner say I'm best looking girl He's seen but can't stop looking at blond girls

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he's talking crap. If I say I hate steak and I eat steak every night, it's not like I'm having an off night every night.

• Irrelevance is exactly that. The guy does not state he hates looking at other girls just that his is the most beautiful he has seen.

I could think a Lamborghini is the best car I've ever seen but it won't stop me looking at a porsche or a ferrari.

Or to put it inyour words. I may have seen the best steak in the world but it will not stop me looking at other steak because that what I like.

to be cont...

• Saying something and doing something are two different things - that's the point. It's not like he went through some complicated thought process how he could avoid this semantically should it ever become a voiced issue.

What Guys Said 1

• Basically men are very visual creatures. If they see something beautiful they will look at it and admire it. It does not mean that they are going to try and take everything they find beautiful or admire.

The only thing I would suggest is that you let him know that you are aware that you cannot stop him looking at other women but one thing is for sure, you should damn well ask him not to do it in front of you. That's just disrespectfull.

Good Luck.

What Girls Said 1

• Unless he's blind, guys will always notice a hot girl. But he's not with her, he's with you