Am I ugly? with pic

hello,

well lol. ever since I was a kid everyone, took the p*ss outta me saying I am ugly and all that. and I still haven't have a bf. everyone says I'm nice and funny. and stuff. but am I ugly though.

link

omg, I forgot about this =/

thanks everyone for the answers, it means a lot to me

Most Helpful Girl

• You are very pretty. You are lucky, I don't know why you posted this you are very pretty.

• People told me I was ugly and I just wanted to know if I was, Thanks You though

What Guys Said 12

• O_o Bullsh*t. They need their eyes checked.

They were probably doing this just to make themselves feel better by putting you down.

Pay no attention to them, you don't have to worry about your looks.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• +1 Absolutely right ! I am not sure what kind of pleasure such people get by insulting others this way.

• Thanks You

• Your welcome :) Take care

• No, not at all, don't take what your being told seriously, a lot of times those that insult you based on looks are most likely jelous themselves. a boyfreind will come in time when you are ready, there is no rush and don't just take a jerk just because you want a boyfreind but try to develop a freindship into one. I think self respect is an under rated quality. but no your deffinitly pretty :).

Good Luck, God Bless

• Your welcome, beleive me you have nothing to worry about, everyone seems to always nit pick and your very hot, don't take their opinions to heart =)

• Awww, Thank You. Yeeh, That's what I've learnt cos if I do I'll make it worse

• Your welcome, :)

• god...this f***ing society. you are gorgeous young lady, you don't need make-up or mini skirts, or push up bras, or highlights, You girls are so good-looking to us. naturally we find you beautiful I don't know why you guys keep changing your look, but again if it makes you easier I can see why there's not much protest (before everyone attacks me on that, I'm not saying I do...i'll give clinton that one). But yes you are gorgeous and it will be a lot easier to make yourself less attract if you become what every other girl looks like. You straight turning into advertising objects you can see how some stupid dudes start thinking of you that way. That was more of a rant than an answer...oops

• You are _not_ ugly!

But your sadness shows because of what other people said and that you've taken seriously.

• Yupp, I agree, I think I've taken what people have said to seriously, Thank you

• I'm pretty sure that you don't actually think you're ugly.

• Why such disagreement? Do people actually think she IS ugly?

• I think you lookin good!

• you're pretty and you know it or else you wouldn't be posing and posting you're picture up. And if you haven't notice well, you are very pretty not ugly at all. Just be confident and guy will notice.

• no. your not ugly at all.

• Thank You

• Yeeeh, Loool=/

Ohh Thank You, You Seem to be quite nice as well=D

• Why thank you.

• need a brighter picture..

• Really, girl? You ain't ugly... ur hot... you could be a model, hell...

• I'd bang you

• Yep, you're ugly.

• This guy is just being a twat. I personally don't like black chicks but even I can't honestly say that your ugly. its just not true.

• Okaay, I respect your opinon but how do you know I'm fishing for compliments =/

• You'er just an asshole she is so beautiful you are just being a d***

What Girls Said 17

• no, you're not. it's a dark pic, but I wouldn't say so. and it's normal to be around your age and never had a bf. besides, having a boyfriend in high school is not all that. it's a bunch of immature boys who want to score and tell their friends about it, plus a ton of silly drama. well, most of the time, of course, not EVERYONE. but rarely not.

• Listen sweetie, there is no ugly and there is no pretty. Everyone is different in their own way and if guys don't like you, they don't know what there missing. Honestly, you're probably attractive but you just don't know it. God made us different and I think you should accept who you are. If guys/girls don't come to you, go to them and remember everyone is pretty or handsome in there own way and I'm not saying this because I feel sorry for you, I'm saying this because I mean it :)

• I agree, but wheen peop call you ugly it kinda does make you feel bad

• You're not gorgeous but you're not ugly.

• stop fishing for compliments. eh, you're not drop dead gorgeous.

• You're not ugly mamacita. =-] I think you're pretty.

People are cruel. Have patience. It'll all work out. =-]

• I think you are cute:)

• I know this question was posted a while ago but I need to answer and say HELL NO anyway. You're freaking gorgeous! Pleeeeease don't act self concious, act confident instead. It will make people even more attracted to you. I would rate you an 8 or 9.

• You are not ugly. And judging by the way you are posed in your pic, so confident looking, you don't think you are either.

• Your actually really pretty.

I bet if you maybe added some lip gloss and some mascara guys would be all over you.

• Why do people always think that lip gloss and mascara are the two cosmetics that will help appearances!?!? if anything, theyre the ones with the least impact. Eye liner and lip stick are the big ones, not transparent gloss and a wand to make your lashes burst.

• Lol, Thanks

• Lip stick is for old people and its too much. What I suggested just helps your features.

• You're so pretty! F***the people that made fun of you. You're very cute, :)

• You are def not ugly! Keep your head up.

• Oh My God! Are you kidding me? You are really pretty!

The people who said you were ugly have no taste at all!

• omg how rude of people! your so cute (in a no lesbian way =D )

• you would only be ugly if it was opposite day.

you're pretty, it's probably your lack of confidence and lingering doubts in your head that is why you don't have a bf. and honestly at your age having a boyfriend is not all it's cracked up to be anyway. I'm not saying don't have fun and flirt with guys, but they are not the end all be all. if you got teased as a kid then it's likely that you still have all that stuff in your head about what they said, but you are beautiful!

• yes in this societys terms of course but look at it this way you got a good personallity have you ever had a boyfriend even if he did break up with you in a week or so ever had your first kiss has a guy ever "hit and run" I'm 13 I'm glad about the hit and run thing but every other girl my age has had sex kissed made outand had a boyfriend I haven't you look about 15 or 16 if you too have never done these things yourpretty much skrewed do what I'm gonna do when I get older be a stripper try to be at the end of the show when the guys are probably drunk and can't see crap anyway save the money get some cosmetic surgery then if you look good after surgery be a playboy bunny but that's my dream do what you please I'm just being honest I'm ugly too ill even ask this question to prove my mom wrong she says your pretty you just gotta get fixed up well mandy doesn't getfixed up and she gets hickys on a dily basis sorry personal issues but if it makes you feel and better your prettier than me

• I don't think so. A brighter pick would help point of view though

• you're not ugly at all! there's something about you that makes you very beautiful :) don't let other people put you down, they probably were just really jealous.

Just be you and you will be beautiful.