What are your current tan lines and preferred tan lines on love interests?

Girls what are your current tan lines? In an ideal world what tan lines would you prefer? Have you ever had those tan lines?
Guys and girls attracted to girls, what are the sexiest tan lines a girl can have? Should her boobs be tanned?

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't tan a lot but I do go to the tanning bed a couple times a month just to not be frosty the snow woman.

I only have tan lines in the middle of summer if I've been swimming/laying out. But I still go to the tanning bed to try to fill those in.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I am from Ireland so tan lines are not a an issue unless on a sun holiday - I don't have a huge preference on tan lines - I would leave it up to the girl to tan the way she wants - I usually find tan lines or no tan lines equally attractive, I am much happier that the girl is comfortable with her own tan.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate tans. You'll regret it when you look ten years older than you are

0|1
    0|0
    • In my job I work with people much older than me, most of my coworkers have kids, im OK not looking as young as I am tbh.

• I don't have any tan lines, I don't really like them but it's not a big deal either.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am somewhat pale, and i like that way. No tan lines.

I also like my women that way. Pale. No tan lines. I think tan lines look funny, and even with an even and consistent tan, i don't find it as attractive as a pale girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a farmer's tan as well as some amazing sandal lines on my feet. LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't give 3 shits whether you have tan lines or not... in fact, i would prefer you not to have tan lines. either way, who the fuck cares?

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer if they were consistent either all tan or all natural color

0|0
    0|0
  • I like slight tan lines in the shape of a bikini or none

0|0
    0|0
  • None 💖💕👙

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• i dont like tan lines lol. i currently have it just around my boobs obviously and above my hips, also have tan lines really high up my thighs, but thankfully none of em r that strong.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not intersted in tanining! I want be as white as I can be!

0|1
    1|0
  • Ukh I hate tan lines, my current ones are on my legs, it has been here for like more than 5 months and it still didn't fade >:(

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't tan... Damn skin. But I prefer the natural look

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have any tan lines... I'm always covered.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont have tan lines.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate tan lines, good thing too because I've never had any, I'm too pale.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them on my feet and I hate them.

0|0
    0|0