Am I pretty?

i have a picture up now, I'm the brunette in the black jacket, please just say yes or no if you think I'm pretty?

heres where you are wrong, when I asked this question I was having a bad week and didn't think I was that pretty, but I know I am and I don't need you to tell me otherwise..ur answer was not what I wanted but I appreciate your opinion.
and I have had many people not just on here tell me I am pretty so I don't care what you and your smart alic comments say.

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

• Why don't you think so?

• But in conclusion, if your criticism isn't constructive, eg: offering ideas for improvement and you are accusing anyone else who have a positive opinion of the asker's appearance of being "superficial" and of being "kiss ups" then you are just being a concited, narcissistic jerk.

• Are you done?

What Guys Said 5

• Yes you are. I don't think you have grown into your looks, which is a good thing.

• yes

• yea, dang yea.

• yes, you are quite pretty.

your friends kinda pretty, but seems fake.

• Yes

What Girls Said 3

• u have good features but its hard for anyone to really look hot without any make up or anything

i honestly think you would be much hotter if you tried harder , though ur cute right now

• I was wearing makeup......but what could I do 2 try harder?

• Uum just maybe more eyemake up to make ur eyes pop more annd have ur hair down and like darken ur brows, you know just stuff to make you look a little older because you actually are naturally pretty, I just think ud get more attention if you made yourself look a little older

• you're cute

• Yes you are!