Guys which hair length do you like more on girls mid back or longer?

• Mid back is best
    15% (6)59% (10)28% (16)Vote
  • Longer than mid back is more beautiful
    25% (10)41% (7)30% (17)Vote
  • I'm a girl and want to know the results
    60% (24)0% (0)42% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I think mid back is best because it is probably the easiest to maintain - Longer is nice as well but I say it is very hard to keep washed and maintained well which the way I love hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think mid back is best, though anything the girl likes is absolutely fine to me :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Longer than mid back is more beautiful & I personally like long hair so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all good. But it realy depends on the individual. I suppose typically I like mid back best

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls really suit really long hair but i like mid back length hair on girls

0|0
    0|0
    • Could you explain why

• I personally don't find short hair attractive on girls. As harsh as it sounds it makes them look like a guy, which is off-putting to me, i'm more drawn to "girly girls" than tomboys, i'm a hopeless romantic and thats how i envision my eventual wife. As for the really long hair, it depends on the girls build and face, i find that girls with slimmer/hourglass builds suit really long hair. I knew one girl at uni, she was really slim (I believe she was anorexic) but i found her really beautiful and she had really long hair which i found really cute

• Ok got it, thanks

What Girls Said 5

• I have long hair but honestly I really want to cut it short but I'm scaredddddd 🙈

0|0
    0|0
  • i think both are equally attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I think mid back is the best, longer hair needs more maintenance :P

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair is mid back. It has never been this long. I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • my little brother hair touches his back

0|0
    1|0