Guys which hair length do you like more on girls mid back or longer?

• Mid back is best
  • Longer than mid back is more beautiful
  • I'm a girl and want to know the results

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I think mid back is best because it is probably the easiest to maintain - Longer is nice as well but I say it is very hard to keep washed and maintained well which the way I love hair.

• I think mid back is best, though anything the girl likes is absolutely fine to me :D

• Longer than mid back is more beautiful & I personally like long hair so much.

• It's all good. But it realy depends on the individual. I suppose typically I like mid back best

• Some girls really suit really long hair but i like mid back length hair on girls

• Could you explain why

• I personally don't find short hair attractive on girls. As harsh as it sounds it makes them look like a guy, which is off-putting to me, i'm more drawn to "girly girls" than tomboys, i'm a hopeless romantic and thats how i envision my eventual wife. As for the really long hair, it depends on the girls build and face, i find that girls with slimmer/hourglass builds suit really long hair. I knew one girl at uni, she was really slim (I believe she was anorexic) but i found her really beautiful and she had really long hair which i found really cute

• Ok got it, thanks

What Girls Said 5

• I have long hair but honestly I really want to cut it short but I'm scaredddddd 🙈

• i think both are equally attractive

• I think mid back is the best, longer hair needs more maintenance :P

• My hair is mid back. It has never been this long. I like it.

• my little brother hair touches his back