Why do gay guys tell me I'm cute?

I'm open, honest, strict, and friendly. Why is it that I can't seem to get a compliment from any women, but I show up on the gaydar?

Most Helpful Girl

• Gay guys are defiantly more open and honest about there feelings most of the time, but girls are more reserved so maybe that's why girls never come up to you. They might be afraid that if they say something you might reject them.

What Girls Said 2

• well I guess gay guys like that you are friendly, open, honest, whatever. maybe they are attracted to your personality and I guess thinking you're gay since a lot of guys are jerks and douchebags.

• Duh their GAY! What gay guys look at is guys! Duhh!

• How can I appeal more to women? It seems I am setting off the wrong impression.

What Guys Said 1

• this isn't a for sure answer because I am not gay and also I am still in high school so its different but I have always felt that gay men can be attracted to men differently than women because they can have more physical attraction (they still have a Y chromosone) and also I feel that because gay men cannot always find other gay men easily so they find some cute that women won't because they see so many options in guys around them. A final maybe answer would be that they tell you because they know your straight and know that it won't matter much where as girls may be too shy to tell you because well some of them are like that while gay men know you won't go for them so they just be honest with you. These are jsut some ideas as I said I have no real idea haha