What's this hairstyle called? And girls what do you think of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's an underscut. I had one myself about 3 years ago, fairly similar to this. I like it on girls and guys, it's only hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its called a fuckboy cut. Predominantly worn by fuckboys. Yes, thats what most women think as well, usually after the discovery of his fuckboyness

What Girls Said 8

• It's called undercuts I think it's hot... But everyone can't pull it off. If you have a nice face and a the right image go for it.

• I have no I deal, but I know it's common to leave more at the top and shave down the sides

• Hairstyles like this are called "Undercuts". If you plan on getting it done make sure you show the Barber or Hairstylist a picture of what you want because there are different variations of this style.

• I don't like it, it's a trend here but I would rather him have it either all long or all cut.

• Ik what it's called but I don't like it.

• I don't care what's called it's soo eww

• That's the " I came to steal your bitch " hairstyle.

• Not sure what it's called. I think it looks good on that guy, but it seems like a high maintainace kind of cut.

What Guys Said 1

• It's called a undercut..! I have one myself with a different look!!!