Girls, if you were a billionar would you buy the Victoria Secret Fantacy Bra?

why or why not

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, car that I can use, show off in public, transport myself and others, take road trips with, or bra that can only be worn at home, is uncomfortable unsupported and otherwise useless... yeah, no, pass. I'm going to spent my money on a car, and charity, and vacations, and other useful things.

What Girls Said 8

• Absolutely not. Every Victoria Secret bra I have ever owned was cheaply made and fell apart. They also do not make my correct size (34DDD) and thus are not comfortable and don't do their job. I will never buy a bra from them ever again plain and simple.

But if they corrected those things I still would not pay several million for a bra no matter how much money I have. You should always ask yourself the value of something. If the price is right for the value then you buy it. No boob holder is worth several million. My $50 bras do their job just fine.

• No because I don't see why I would buy a bra that is just for looks and probably not comfort, it looks like it would scratch my partner haha

• No.
    No need for it and it looks very uncomfortable + I don't walk around only in my bra. xD

• No, I have other, more important things that money could go towards.

• YES!!! because it's beautiful and I might not be able to wear it under a t-shirt but I'm rich and why not it's gorgeous. my husband in sure would enjoy it

• Nope, I don't like splurging on those items.

• Umm, nahhh

• I wouldn't it's just a bra I don't even like wearing bras , I rather buy something else.