Girls, Should I wear redder lipstick in the winter?

My friend told me that in the winter I should wear redder lipstick. Sorta like darker clothes in the winter. Do you agree or not?

Do you think that I should consult with a makeover artist just to see the best look?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah, I thought there would be pictures. I love make up.

I like burgundy, ox blood, and cranberry colors in the winter. But have fun and do you :)

• Thanks! I love makeup too. I usually don't wear red, red lipstick. My hair is dark, dark brown and my friend said that she thought it would be beautiful on me in the winter.

• It will probably be striking. You should try it out : )

• thanks for mhg

What Girls Said 11

• I think it's more important to find a color that works with your lips and skin tone and then think about if you want to vary it for seasons. Personally I think there's a reason people like holly and poinsettias in the winter. The bright color is so cheerful and pops in a sea of dark colors.

• Yeah red lips look good with darker clothes in my opinion <3

• sure why not? i dont think u have to, like i still wear nude or light lips in winter too, so it just depends on what u wanna do.

• I think any season is appropriate for a bold lip! Personally I wear deeper reds in the fall and winter, darker like burgundy.

• I say wear what you want to wear.

• red lipstick is ideal for any weather! its so classy <3

• Baby there is different shades of red lipstick
    Which one are you talking about.
    The dark one
    Flashy one
    Natural one

• Hun, that is true! Natural or flashy is what I am talking about.

• Yea they re great^^
      Eapecially if you are pale😍😍

• I never heard a rule like that. Wear what you want to wear I know girls that wear red lipstick year round. Also, the darker clothes isn't accurate. Some girls have pink and red jackets with bright scarves. It all depends on who you are.

• It's the ideal time for the reddest lip colors♡

• yes. right now it's still fall so I'm into the darker plum colors

• I say yes! Red lips are always in season!