Which type of bra are better to wear for swimming with boys?

i am going for trip to water park and resorts with my boyfriend and briends which bra should i wear to water park and swimming pool if i forgot my swimsuit

Updates:
what if i can't find a shop for new swimsuit?
i don't like to wear swimsuits which are on rent because it would be wore by many number of people and don't know which kind of infection they have and can a regular bra work?

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, a racer-back sports bra would be the most logical bra to wear to a water park since its made of spandex material that allows water to dry out better.
    This helps to keep your body temperature well-regulated in the pool, while the racer-back straps give you more freedom of movement for your arms when swimming.
    A normal cotton bra would drain all your warmth away from your chest, and the normal straps would be falling off easily when wet.
    I suggest something like this Nike Pro:
    [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/14sjtle.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/xf2b80.jpg[/IMG]

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A sports bra is the only thing that would be practical other than a swimsuit. At water parks they probably have swimsuits for sale in the gift shop.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• They give swim suits on rent in case you forget to bring yours.

by the way , Gujarati che? xD

0|0
    0|0
  • If it covers you and is at all thick, you're probably fine? Go for comfort :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Push up bra, every guy will have boner, or with no bra, your choice
    Keep color red or blue, you want to show everyone wear a sea through bra, don't wanna show wear a not sea through, pic the color and type according to your body,

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you do test it out in the shower first. So why where you wanna show off u tits or not there will be no suprises sknce you already will know the outcome

0|0
    0|0
  • why do i think this is a fake account lol, u sound stupid XD , and ur 20 and u still refer to men as "boys" -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls wear bras when they swim? I thought they wore bathing suits?

0|0
    0|0
  • with me don't wear that..

0|0
    0|0
  • u must definelty hide evrything incase if u frgt otherwise wear the normal ones no1 ll mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know how it is in India but here in the states, it's illegal to wear a bra out like that in public, you'd need to at least keep a shirt on over it, if you were to go swimming

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to be the talk of the town. Better wear this:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...76328a7da7.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Something that gives you good cleavage and a nice shape.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• The type that don't have straps because guys tend to want to take it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • What? How are you predicting you'll forget something? Just don't forget your swimsuit, or wear your swimsuit top. Don't just go in a bra, that's weird.

0|1
    0|0
  • Make a run to Walmart and buy a bathing suit?

0|2
    0|0
  • if you are worried you will forget your bathing suit just bring a sports bra thaat way you will be able to swim in it.

0|0
    0|0
    • If she would forget her bathing suit when going to a water park, how would she remember to bring a different bra? "Oh, I better pack a sports bra because right now I am forgetting a bathing suit." lol. This question made no sense at all.

• Something sexy.. But lol make sure your boobs won't fall out 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • At least wear a shirt on top

0|0
    0|0
  • How would you forget a swimsuit when you're going to a WATER PARK? Key word here is WATER. If you don't have a swimsuit just go buy one. There's tons
    of places to buy one.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bikini top...

0|0
    0|0