Is a girl that's naturally beautiful better than a girl who needs to wear make-up to look hot?

What I'm asking you is is it more attractive if a girl who is beautiful and doesn't need make up to look pretty than a make-upy type of girl? What would guys go for?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok if you all ways wear make up then people will think you look good the way you are but if you don't and start wearing it then you will look really weird. But if you do and stop then you look really pale. So I really like girls that don't wear make up because it shows how they look with out anything on so ya how that helped

What Guys Said 2

• There are girls who are pretty with a bit of makeup and still look great with none. Some girls need more makeup but tend to be the ones who get carried away with it. If makeup helps AND it's not overdone, then I'm happy. (And as long as they're not applying it while driving). The great thing about a girl who needs little makeup is the time saved when getting ready to go out somewhere. Girls who feel like it's a lot to go through, may prefer to stay in a lot.

• I think a girl is more attractive with no make up. Now being tan is a big plus because if your naturally beautiful and tan you will never need makeup because you have that color that makeup gives you. On the other hand color around the eyes that accents your eyes and hair lips that is also beautiful

What Girls Said 3

• I don't wear any. I have no freakin' time to do so. I am okay with that. I look perfectly fine without it. Guys like both girls who don't wear any make-up and who do. But, then again. If a girl wears TOO much makeup and has a cake face. Guys would not be too attracted to them. And then there are girls who wear none to some make-up and they look fine too! And guys love em as well.

As long as you look good in how you carry yourself (make-up or no make-up) you'll be fine and guys will notice :D

• I think it varies. Some girls can wear a lot and look pretty and still look pretty with none. Some girls like my friend Beth looks beautiful and has perfect skin so she doesn't wear any at all. Maybe some clear gloss but that's it. I like makeup a lot. I wear a lot of MAC. I have been told I look just as good without so I don't know. I don't think there's a prob with makeup as long as its applied correctly. Ever seen the chick from I Love New York? That's what I would call a bit overkill.

• Have to say I'm one of the girls that needs make up I don't pile it on but without it I'm dreadful and il be the first to admit it.

• I don't wear make-up I have played around with it before and just doesn't fit me. I have been told I look better without it on anyways

• Your lucky I don't I look like shrelk without it lol! But if I put too much on I look like a drag queen lol