Girls, Can anyone give me advice or tips on liquid eyeliner?

My boyfriend wants me to wear liquid eyeliner more. Im a beginner in liquid eyeliner. I tired it myself but it turned out a big mess thank you ladies

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Something to consider is using eyeliner pens. They give you a liquid look with an easier application. I like Smashbox's eyeliner pens.

• Try holding the end of a straight edge object wear you want to wing out your liquid eyeliner , obviously a object that's not dangerous. Make sure your hand is steady when you do it too , just really start from the inside of your eye to out very slowly and don't rush. But if you hate it, just tell your boyfriend that's not what you personally like doing with your makeup ya know ! YouTube tutorials are helpful as well but I know it can be hard starting out but practice does make perfect! :)

• what i usually do is like while closing my eyes start from the inner corner to the outer... my hand draws the line on its own. don't draw it too far cause it'll look unnatural. and if you shake a lot you could use a thin brush to even it out

• Why does he want you to start wearing eyeliner more? 😕 and there are lots of tips and videos on YouTube you could watch they helped me. Also I prefer liquid more than pencil because its easier to take off when dried AND its easier to put on.

• Message me I'll help you out!