Which part do you first notice?

Lets just say its weekend and its a bright sunny day.. a wonderful day to walk along on the sidewalk of the street or in the park.. As usual a lot are having their strolls too,. along the way, you see a very hot girl or a very hunky men,. here's the question, which part of the body do you always notice 1st from them?or which part do you 1st look at? is it also connected to your personality? like sexually active or something..?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyes. Definitely the eyes.

As for responses by females, I'd like to mention the fact that I'm a rather thin guy, but have grown up and lived on a farm most of my life. It irks me to see/hear of the facade of strength a lot of females find sexy in men. I'd love to see those same "strong" guys do some of the work I've done in my time. I'll say this ladies: I've never met a muscular guy that could do half the work you think they could do. They could lift a couch, as could I. They could lift more weight than I could, I'm sure, but they couldn't do any amount of physical work for near as long, or nearly as well.

I have a cousin who could deadlift over 600 pounds. Closer to 700, I believe. He is f***ing worthless when it comes to work. Sure, he could lift something heavy once or twice, but he has no endurance. In my experience, that's what separates pussies from men. If I need to do something, I can do it and I can do it better and faster than any muscle-bound f***tard. Maybe that guy could throw you to the ocean from here, but I think that would be too hopeful.

Eyes don't lie.

What Girls Said 4

• arms :) it lets you know if the guy is a hard worker. you don't have well sculpted arms from sitting around doing nothing

• face - especially the eyes and expression, I love to see a guy look genuanily happy and positive, then the rest of the body if I like what I see.

• well if he's in the distance I see his shape and when closer I notice how his hair is and the style. I've noticed I look at the color of their hair or how they have it. I don't go for the guys with long hair. and then the eyes.

• Face because that's all I givaa crap about

What Guys Said 2

• I notice a girl's face and her overall body shape, whichever my eyes happen to catch first. If her face is turned away and/or she's far away, I'll notice her body shape, and if her face is turned towards me and/or she's close, I'll notice her face.

I prefer a cute face though. As long as she's in a normal weight range (not too skinny and not obese), I can be forgiving about some aspects of body shape. Even if she has a great body, but she's not accentuating the best features of her face (I believe just about any woman can be beautiful with a certain haircut, etc. and a nice personality to go with it), I don't think I'd be attracted for long.

• face first