What do you think looks best on a girl/guy?

Girls:

*Jeans and a Tee

*A summer dress

*Short shorts/skirts and a tank

Boys:

*Jeans and a Tee

*Shorts and a muscle shirt

*Tight pants

Feel free to say anything else!

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the girls who wear clothes that fit. Like JEANS. They need to fit and still show off her butt, but not squeeze. I want to think, "Wow, hot! ", not "How'd she get in there? " But capris look good too. I don't care much about the tops, just PLEASE don't wear something extremely tight. But, most girls can pull this off, so it's all about the accessories. Nice ear rings, necklace (not necklaces, you have a chest, complement it, don't drag attention away from it), hat, bracelet(s), and shoes are how to be noticed, that's how you differentiate yourself and establish your style.

What Guys Said 5

• Every girl has that little black dress that makes a guy snap there neck around as she passes by. The dress that shows off their legs in heels, and hugs every tight curve of their body. I guess if you are talking about a sunny day and not an evening out then I would go with the summer dress.

• I love it when girls are either in tight jeans or capries. Or anything that shows there legs. Skirts are cool too. And dance shorts are cool too. But I think legs are the sexiest part on there body that you can see everyday lol :D

• my favorite is blue jean shorts or skirt with a white cotton ribbed tee or tank!

• It don't really matter what she or he wears. as long it FIT. that is all matter.

but Jeans is always a plus

• Girls, anything that fits well/ looks stylish. What looks HOT however is short shorts if you HAVE AN ASS, and a tank top.

Guys, jeans and a tee generally looks best. Tight pants are never a good look and I don't understand why some guys think they are cool wearing girl pants (or tight guy pants w/e it looks gay fellas). During the summer a guy can get away with wearing a muscle shirt if he HAS MUSCLE. I know a guy who wears under armor shirts that are BAGGY on him because he is so thin, he thinks he's tough shit and I always chuckle on the inside when he starts curling the 15's and asks for a spot. If you have muscle definition, show it off the ladies love it, if not, you look like a douche ;)

What Girls Said 11

• I'm from southern california so I kinda like the flip flops or tennis shoes with board shorts or jeans and a shirt. Like element or hurley or something kinda like that

• On guys: a nice pair of jeans and a nice tee! I am a BIG sucker for guys who can pull off their great athletic body in a nice perfect sized jeans and a great t-shirt ( or collard)! I think it makes the guy very sexy and gives them character!

• I don't really care what a guy wears, but I don't understand the whole tight pants thing. I can't help but wonder how they get out of those skintight jeans at the end of the day.

• I would have to say shorts and a muscle shirt its just so freaken hot lol but yeah and the jeans and the tee would b second one and the pants ick not so sure!

• I love when my guy is in jeans and no shirt. But if we mean to go out somewhere, I love him in a suit and tie even though I feel bad because I know he hates wearing it.

• Jeans and a tee most likely but above all a guy in a suit!

• Depends how tight the pants are. Spandex is out. ;P

I say jeans and a t-shirt with "Boobies make me smile" I love Spencers. (clothing store)

• Shorts or jeans, for a top I would say just a t-shirt. And any kind of shoe but, please guys please don't wear flip flops.

There okay if your going to the pool or swimming but not anywhere else.

• Jeans and a Tee

• I would say tight pants,not to tight though,but I think they look sexy and different.

• Probably, shorts (basketball) and a shirt and a pair of tennis shoes.