What is your favorite style on girls?

Like feminine, girly (pink and sparkly), edgy (darker), stylish, bold, etc. and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl honestly

Most Helpful Girl

• for myself, i describe my style as a combination of simple, sophisticated, sexy and classy.
    I'm into my monochromes and neutrals with a pop of colour sometimes, and i also loveeee my textures such as lace, denim, mesh, etc.

so yeah those things draw my attention.

What Guys Said 6

• I've always liked more conservative girls, for some reason. Not necessarily Amish-looking ones, but one that in general acts and dresses the opposite of loud, boorish, "ghetto" kind of girls.

I guess it's because I look like an average metalhead (wearing a band shirt and jeans on most occasions) and they would counterbalance me somehow. Dunno.

• Feminine, stylish, bit bold, classic. Because I don't like super feminine girls, I am okay with girls that are bold but i'll prefer a bit of it only, classic stylish is just gr8 cos I feel that I won't really like the 'lets rock and roll' type people :P.

• stylish and classy.

• simple, feminine, traditional/modest.

• I like an edgy look, dyed red hair, darker style clothes, like a "goth" look. Turns me on soooooooooo much.

• I like the librarian look. No idea why, but sweaters and glasses and a kind or Annie Hall thing do it for me.

What Girls Said 4

• edgy dark black punk rocker.

• I mostly go with edgy feminine style. I like to make contrast, pink and spikes, red and black, lace and leather, dresses and boots etc

• I like feminine girls, and I also like the "pastel goth" look (look it up if you haven't heard of it- it's adorable)

And I'm not sure why I like those styles. I guess because they balance out my weird edginess.

• I'm something between a goth/rocker, so it's either corsets and glorious Victorian style necklaces and skirts or a plaid shirt, ripped jeans and converses.