What could I do to look prettier?

I'm bored with my look and would love advice, any suggestions of things I could do? (I'm the brunette in the black jacket not the blonde in the scarf.) also do you think I'm hot? I don't trust my friends opinions, of course they would be nice.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't buy beauty, so forget any advice about putting on make-up. Beauty is within you and also shows through on your face. You already are beautiful, so please stop worrying about this and enjoy your life. Don't let any man control your self-esteem. Believe in yourself, in your strengths, in your talents, and that there is no one else on Earth exactly like you!

So don't change a thing, because you are perfect just as you are. And there will be plenty of people who see that perfection in you and honor it. Wait for them. Ditch the rest. lol

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• I don't really know what your hair style is since it's pulled back, but either don't do that or get a new hair style. Also, a little bit of makeup may help. Not over the top hooker makeup or anything.

• You look very nice & NO you do not have chubby cheeks. They are just part of your nice smile.

What can you do? Well you don't need to do anything but if you must a little more makeup & maybe some lipstick. Let your hair down girl.

• Maybe a little makeup, but other than that, you look great.

What Girls Said 0