Do I have a big nose??

OK. I ask a lot about my looks, but that is from years of insecurities. I honestly do not think I'm pretty or anything. And I know these kinds of questions make a person look conceited among other things, but honestly I am only trying to learn my self.

Most Helpful Guy

• If transplanted to someone elses face, your nose might be percieved as too big, or even too small. However, placed as it is upon your very own, it's as perfectly integrated as a petal on a freshly blossomed rose. You're a beautiful young woman, so why not sit back and enjoy it rather than hyperanalyze your various components as though you were building a stereo system. Stop fretting, and start enjoying as life goes by before you know it.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes your nose is a little on the big size, but who cares? You are who you are. If you have a great personality people will like you regardless of your nose size.

• i guess you could say it's big but it's not too big. you are attractive, don't worry about it.

• Yep. You have a big nose, but you don't need to worry about it. You're very pretty.

• You remind me of an elf. . . Your really cute though!

What Girls Said 0