Guys and girls.. Is this hairstyle acceptable to go out in public with?

So I've never been good with hair so I need some advice? This is how my hair can look if I don't straigten it or curl it- but less curly than hers. Mine is more straight but with the same frizziness as hers. Ladies is it acceptable to go out with hair like this or is it supposed to be styled to lay flatter/more in place? Also guys do you find this hairstyle unattractive or too messy?

steptohealth.com/.../4-frizzy-hair.jpg

Another example of how my hair can look
Another example is like lordes hair

Most Helpful Guy

• i love it love to play with your hair

Most Helpful Girl

• Smooth, silky hair shows off hair health. Women always aim to get there, whether they're curly, or straight haired. If you can't make it silky it's not unacceptable, but it is uglier. The lady with finer curls has silkiness to her hair. The frizzy girl has none so it looks uglier.
    If your hair is always frizzy, your main problem has to be health of your hair and you should take necessary steps to heal it and buy appropriate products to style it.

For me I worked on tending to my hair, but I got it to be REALLY silky when I discovered a good product:
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../balea+oil+repair+4.jpg

And took time to search for good tips on hair care:
    www.youtube.com/watch

What Guys Said 7

• No, that's sex hair.

• Fresh out of bed and unkempt. Not socially acceptable in some places, but still looks beautiful.

• Did u just wake up? I what I would ask you if I saw you with this hair

• Hell yes, I love hair like that.

• Looks very attractive

• Yes, anything is acceptable nowadays

• I don't think any guy would have an issue with this... Most probably can't tell the difference between that and 2 hours of curling.

Other girls may notice and disapprove though. Is it acceptable? I don't know of a hairstyle that is unacceptable.

What Girls Said 8

• My hair looks exactly like the girl in the picture. Most of the time I leave it down since it is curly and long. Some days it can be frizzy but I don't mind since it looks like a lion mane. My lion mane is a part of my style.

• I think natural curls - however they fall are really beautiful! So wear your hair however you like, especially if it's natural. It's cute :)

• That's what my hair looks like naturally. I used to hate it and sometimes my female friends would comment about how "wild" and "messy" it looked, but this year I've received quite a few compliments from guys I know, saying they think it's "cute" and "cool."

• No 🙁 That looks terrible.

• ooo i love it! it doesn't look "slutty" or like you've "just got out go bed" etc at all :) i prefer to have my hair messy but not like I've done nothing to it for a while lol just to add a bit of volume to it

• it's fine in my opinion

• Looks cute~

• I really like it and yes, I'd consider it perfectly acceptable!