What color should I dye my hair? Help convincing parents to let me?

hey guys i know I've already asked a question about dyeing my hair, but im having troubles convincing my parents. I like turquosie and blue, but I think that bright red/cherry red would look better on me and match more with what I wear. And please help me convince my parents to let me dye my hair? my mom is against crazy colors and its all I want for my 14th bday & Christmas i wanna express myself through my hair color and look totally awesome XD
so ANY help would be appreciated please dont mention how it would ruin my hair and yahta yahta I've already had a neutral color highlights (carmel) and by the way my hair is brown and so are my eyes.

• cherry red
  • bright red
  • turquoise
  • blue/green
  • purple
  • other
  • i dont know (results)

Most Helpful Guy

• get all the ugly colors outta the way while you're young. you don't wanna be that 24y/o grl walkin' around w/ green hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say go with a more natural color red but a bit brighter at first. It's a little like a natural color to make your mom happy and you can gradually get it brightened until you get it how you want it! Plus with the natural first it'll give you and your parents time to get used to the new look!

What Guys Said 8

• This one looks good :

litbimg2.rightinthebox.com/.../...353319764983.jpg

To convince your parents try sucking up to them, volunteering for chores and such and just talking might help you out as well. Good luck :D.

• xD going red and purple, green blue... flashy colors.
    If you're parents are against that, let them get used to you dying it black or something I don't know

• Okay, I know girls who have died their hair, so here's my advice:

Don't do black, blue/green, turqoise, or normal green. If you do red, do a natural red, or a darker shade of red. If you do purple, do a darker purple.

• Keep it the same 😊 Or go blonde

• aw but i dont wanna keep it same.. i wanna change it up :P and my hair is too dark to blonde i would have to bleach it
      thanks 4 commenting @Jared____

• Dye it orange. Tell your parents you'll stop loving them.

• just add like blonde tips to it

• Totally awesome with blue hair?

• i would luv blue hair, what do u think is it attractive or no?

• keep it natural :)

• i wanna try something new for a month or two and the question was how can i convince my parents to let me dye my hair not how can i convince my parents to let me keep my hair the same color -_-

• ok thanks anyways

• you're welcome

What Girls Said 3

• Anything blue or red.

• maybe compromise maybe do highlights of whatever

• I had my tips done as turquoise they turned out really well