Who else here finds this celebrity attractive? He seems to be quite a big sexual icon! Rate please?

Who else here finds this celebrity attractive? He seems to be quite a big sexual icon! Rate please?

0|0
11|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• you are muirican right only they don`t know who david beckham is

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• um YESSSS.

0|0
    0|0
  • He looks okay. His free kicks used to make me cringe. He's got a weird voice though... like it's not what I think of when I see him so hearing him talk throws me sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has really nice hair and an ok body. His face isn't much but not ass ugly either. I wouldn't date him but hey I'm not every girl

0|0
    0|0
  • No... That's David Beckham, right? He's odd looking and tried to hard to look a certain way. I don't like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • David Beckham 😩 He's just beyond sexy. He was like chiseled perfectly to look like a god.

1|0
    0|0
  • He is attractive, but the last pic brings up another point. I never understood how such high paid celebrities can get such shit tattoos. That woman and the star next to her on his forearm look sooo amateur.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me. .3.

0|0
    0|0
  • David looks so good

0|0
    0|0
  • David Beckham and his whole family are so beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he's very sexy to me:)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think David Beckham is a tad overrated, plus the tats are gross. But he's def. above average looks, and very above average money/status.

0|0
    0|0
    • I never thought he was as amazing looking as people always seem to think he is.

• @ihatethiswebsite Ya this site is skewed in a few ways. At least in contrast with observations I've made in US.

• Mr Beckham is a beast!

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is it?

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no clue who that is.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 to 10 ...5.5... his face... turn down XD everything else on point

0|0
    0|0