What should I do if I really want to wear my girlfriend's clothes but don't know how to ask her if that's okay?

She wears my stuff all the time but I'm concerned about her giving me weird looks or worse, dumping me for being 'gay' or whatever if I ask about wearing one of her dresses. So yeah, I could really use some help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are your sizes compatible? Would her things and dresses fit you? If so, talk with her about it and explain your desires. Tell her that you've always been "curious" about what it is like to wear a dress or other female things and see if she won't try and help you out. If you're a lot bigger than her, than the two of you need to go shopping together, so she can help you pick out things in your size. Cross dressing isn't gay, but it's a little different for some folks. I've known tons of "manly" types of hetero men that enjoy wearing one kind of feminine attire or another. Some enjoy the full transformation, with wigs and makeup. Kind of cute, if you ask me.

• Thanks for your advice. I think we're about the same size so I'll have to measure my proportions just to make sure. Your comment made me smile just now :)

• Thanks. Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

• Thanks again for your feedback :)

Most Helpful Guy

• HA GAYYYY! just kidding man, just ask, the worst she could do is laugh and say no. Or she might be all in, who knows. JUST ASK!

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you could tell her "your clothes look so hot on you would they look the same on me?" Or you could just tell her that you are giving her a chance to make fun of you. Every girl LOVES making fun of guys😂 I dont know if they would 100% work but if a guy asked me that or made me have a change of laughing at them when they wear my clothes then I'm all in☺

• Just wear them or buy your own!

• Buy your own ladies clothes if thats what your into.

What Guys Said 0