Beautiful girl, odd behavior?

so there is this girl in my uni named Daniella. she is really hot, apparently she is a model and every guy in the year fancies her. when I first started uni I always stared at her and when I made eye contact she would look away. I have sort of calmed down now. but now at certain points I notice someone is staring at me and when I look around it happens to be her. in fact I catch her staring at me all the time, even during one time where I had to take my shirt off for a practical she was just staring. I am not sure if she likes me or she just stares because I was the guy who would not stop staring at her at the beginning of the year, then again I am sure every guy in the year stared at her. what is more confusing is if she fancies me, why me out of all the other guys in the year. I'm not saying I'm ugly but their are plenty of really good looking guys she could stare at. another thing is we are from two completely different worlds, the kind of people she hangs around with are nothing like the people I associate with, I'm sure she must go to parties with other models as well and she can take her pick of good looking guys. I am sure a relationship between us is impossible because she is a few years older and basically a woman whereas I am still a boy, we have nothing in common apart from what we study. I just want to know if there is a genuine attraction.

ps I have actually caught her giving me the up down look twice, that might mean something.

Most Helpful Guy

• go after her what is the worst that could happen and have you ever heard that opposites attract

• Thanks man, that might be true. I feel damn intimidated by her though. she is too hot.

• I know eactly how you feel but just act like you are doing her a favor by talking to her get cocky. don't start off with complements. if she is as hot as you say then she will be used to guys telling her that

What Girls Said 2

• Perhaps it's a matter of curiosity and attraction at the same time? You started the year off checking her out and finding her attractive. I am sure she developed a curiosity for you and thus the stares. It is possible to find someone attractive who shares nothing in common with you, might be a different age and not the "stereotypical" good looking person. However, there is an allure to the person and you cannot help but be encapsulated.

• She gave you the "once" over- twice? This is only confirms the attraction! Ask her out! :)

• there is a possibility that she is attracted to you, although she could be trying to figure out why you've stopped staring at her all of a sudden.

What Guys Said 1

• ya man the "up and down look" is a good sign now get up and hit that beffore she loses interst lol. I am just kidding I am not like that but still if she is giving you all these signs then go for it