Is it weird to wear a black turtleneck every day?

I love the look, and I always pair it with something different, like a wrap, or a cardigan, or sweater dress etc, so it always looks different, just the black turtleneck is always there?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact you wear your black turtleneck often, means it's a good basic for you, and we all get obsessed with a look from time to time. Though, even if something looks very cool, you shouldn't wear it every single day. You can wear other black clothes, or turtlenecks in a different colours, or just change it up a bit

• well it's always paired with a wide variety of layers of many colors, so it looks different every day, just that's my base go-to item :)

• I get what you mean, but if you wear it every day people are going to notice

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• well if that's ur staple piece then you do you girl!

i think another good idea, just to mix it up, is to get maybe a grey and white one just to create a lot more diversity for outfit ideas.

• no not really! U would look cool!

• You should wash it...

• I have different ones lol... I have quite the collection actually haha

• you should switch it up maybe a black t-shirts and some sweaters that aren't turtlenecks