What should I wear?

So on Friday night I am going on a date with my boyfriend (he doesn't care what I wear but I want to look nice and feel confident) we are going to a nice restaurant for a meal and then after it we are going to get a taxi to one of our favourite pubs and go for some drinks and have a few shots and just let loose. I always like to make the effort on a nightout. But since I is cold outside now I was just going to wear a red crop trip with black skinny jeans and wedges which I know is fine for the pub but since we're going to a restaurant I feel it might not be sophisticated enough. What do u think? Should I ditch the wedges and wear heels? Or go all out and wear a nice party dress? Or AV got shorts I could wear with tights but I wore shorts last time so want to switch it up. What would u do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe like a cowl neck sweater dress with leather leggings? looks pretty nice for a meal and a pub!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that outfit sounds fine, you could always dress it up a little with accessories and your hairstyle. If you're not too sure maybe you could wear a cute LBD with some wedges or heels whichever you feel more comfortable in

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• wear the skinny jeans with heels and a different top

• Add a structured and cute print blazer over the top and change the wedges for pumps if you have them! Lose the blazer after the restaurant and always bring flats in your bag!

• I woukd wear a dress ans some sexy heels