Am I Just Pathetic?

I am 20 and am a senior in college. I have never had a girlfriend, kissed a girl or anything beyond that. I'm not one to walk up to a total stranger and strike up a conversation, and because of this I rarely meet girls. I'd say I'm pretty good looking, semi confident, I'm in a band, and I'm a pretty nice and funny guy. I feel like I'm going to end up being 40 at this rate and never been on a date.

I am shy but I'm not at all scared to talk to girls. I just can't bring myself to ask a girl out mostly because I've never done it before and don't really know where to go or what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think you're pathetic. You just sound like a nice guy who's shy and hasn't gotten out there yet. If you want a girlfriend or just a date, gather your confidence and just go for it. Nothing changes when you stay in your comfort zone, branch out and meet people.

What Girls Said 2

• You most certainly are not the only one I think everyone is alittle shy just push yourself to talk to a girl there's lots of young men just like you.Be confident in yourself and if a girls see's that she'll notice you, you sound like a nice guy I'm sure girls would fall for you.Just try talking to them your not patheic, it might take time but you'll get it.

• i don't think that is pathetic... just be yourself and meet new people, be confident . :)

What Guys Said 1

• Girls are f*cking retarded. What can I say? Some people just can't get women. You very well could be one of them.

• 1. Not all women are mentally challenged and despite the fact that 'retarded' is slang for stupid, you still sound like an abrasive jerk by using it.

2. You are an asshole.

• Why should I?

• Political correctness :(