Was I scammed on eBay or should I give her more time?

Hi guys. On the 11th, I paid £12 for 4 eyeliners but she told me she only has 3 instead of 4 and asked if I could wait until the 22nd, but I told her not to worry and that I will accept the 3 because I need them before the 26th. It's now the 18th and she STILL hasn't sent them out. She keeps saying she'll throw in extra this and extra that to make up for the eyeliner I'm missing out on and I told her not to bother. I NEED the eyeliners before 26th and she knows it. For 2 days, she hasn't been answering my messages so I went on her page and she has 4 negative feedbacks. All saying that their EYELINERS never turned up! Now, I like to give people a chance so I messaged her AGAIN today asking her to either CANCEL the order or send out the eyeliners and hope they arrive before the 26th (they are estimated to arrive on the 20th but she hasn't even sent them out yet) or else I'll be taking it to eBay and will cause problems for her. She's yet to reply again, and that was a few hours ago. Do you think I've been scammed, and will eBay do anything about it? Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Go back to her page and snap shot the negative feed back. If by the end of tomorrow you don't have more satisfaction invoke eBay , they prolly won't refund your money but they should revoke her account and she won't be stealing from others. You could also try to stop payment on the order , but that usually cost ya

Most Helpful Girl

• Go ahead and dispute it through eBay, they ask you to contact the seller first - but since that didn't work the next step is to dispute it through eBay.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds fishy to me - Byron seemed to have good advice - I don't use EBay so I am not 100% of what happens in disputes.

• Well if there are other reports by other people saying that the eyeliners never pitched up...

Sorry.

• I've been scammed once :/
    But 9.9/10 times it was fine

What Girls Said 1

• If other people had the same issue it sounds like you were scammed..