Are girls cuter with glasses or without?

I never really wear my glasses but when I do people always tell me I look cuter. Especially guys...
I wonder if it is because they are seeing the 'comfy, relaxed' me or if the glasses really make the difference.

What do you think? Do glasses really make us look cuter?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think people look better with glasses. I think it just ruins the overall look of the face.

• Lol I dunno I have heard once in awhile that guys like to see girls on a lazy day in a pair of leggings and a hoodie, hair up and glasses.

• Everything except for the glasses, for me!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it really depends on the individual and also on whether or not you actually own the right glasses for your face – I've known some people who I always thought looked terrible with their glasses but once they got themselves new ones they were like a totally different person lol. Crazy what a different frame can do.

What Guys Said 15

• I think my opinion is neutral on this - Some girls look equally good, some look better without and some better with - I like your theory of "Comfy, relaxed" you though

• Some of them get crossed-eyed without them, so they're better off leaving them on.

• It depends what they usually wear.

• Depends, some girls pull it off, others look better without. Also if the glasses match their face makes a difference. Usually it is cute though.

• Not to me. Almost everyone looks better in contacts.

• It actually depends on the style.

• In my opinion yes.

• I think so. 😊

• I think my crush looks really cute with glasses on, if that means anything to you.

• Cute face + cute glass = super cute
    Hot face + cute glass = quteyn-hot
    Hot face + hot glass = 😍 , nose bleed.
    Cute face + hot glass = not good 😑
    Bad face + proper glass = 😉😏 * whistle*
    Bad face+ bad glass = 😑😑😑😑😑😑[ NORMAL ]

• I think yes

• I have a weakness for girls with glasses to me it's cute but my view is biased for glasses

• glasses of course.

• I looove girls with glasses they are so cute

• Na, I usually prefer to see the face without any furniture on it.

What Girls Said 16

• I think most people look better without glasses, but some can look really good with them. You might be some of the few!

• I definitely don't think I look better with my glasses on. However, some people rock them and make glasses their signature. I think it depends on the person.

• Depends on a girl totally.

• I wear glasses! I think it looks good on some!

• People tell me I look cute in my grandma glasses

• I look hideous when I'm wearing glasses and that's why I hate them. But some girls look good with them, maybe that's your case.
    I guess it depends on the girl.

• It depends on their features - a girl with a bigger nose looks better with glasses.

• Depends on the girl.

• Some looks better without it.

• I think that some girls look better with glasses..

• I wear glasses and people have said I look good with and without not. It just depends.

• People told me I look better with glasses... But I think it depends on the person wearing it.

• No one tells me I'm beautiful and when I fist wore my glasses some of my friends say wow you look good in this glasses and all of them wanted to try it

• I think they can look good with and without glasses. It depends on the person's face shape and the frame shape. Sometimes it can really compliment their face.

• My 30 year old boyfriend likes to wank in ftont of me and cum over my face when im wearing my glasses.

• Some people look really good in them and some actually look really bad. You're really pretty so I think you're just one of those girls that could pull off anything!