Do you have a Christmas sweater?

Ugly or otherwise? I realized today that I don't have a Christmas sweater. So I bought one.

Do you have a Christmas sweater?

that one, to be exact. I can't wait until it gets here. 😁

Most Helpful Guy

• I never had a Christmas sweater but when I was around your age maybe a bit younger, I went through a phase of wearing thick wooly colourful sweaters - It must have been my bohemian era because winters are mild enough in Ireland and you probably wouldn't need a thick sweater.
    Obvs not me in picture but sweaters like this perfect for the pub with my pint of Guinness (I had a student look to maintain)
    36.media.tumblr.com/.../...digCky1qfs1nao1_500.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• There have been Many times in m life, @teawrecks where I go Out and buy a "Christmas sweater" or even Any Holiday sweater or sweat shirt for my Holiday occasion. I am seeing many out now and this is giving me the Reason of my Season to go out and get the right one.
    However, I do know Another thing at Christmas I do before the Big Day and that is Hunt down a Special Christmas Ornament of something that represents the whole year, dear, as a Memory of the That year so that when the Old goes out, the New comes in, I can smile all the while at All my different ornaments of yester time crying to 'Auld lang syne."
    Happy holidays and nice Choice... It will look great on you, tis different and unique and the holiday will be here before you can Say "St. Nick."xx

What Guys Said 10

• I've given up on sweaters, man. My uncle gave me some really nice ones he had, like made from 100% organic alpaca hair and shit, and they were nice, but I realized that a sweater is just about the most desexualizing thing a man can possibly wear. If it's very tight it might be okay--tight and thin--but I felt like an old man in those sweaters. (I'm old enough as it is, thanks very much.)

So, never again. :)

• I have a very ugly Christmas sweater that I can't find ATM, and I'm not exactly tearing up the house looking for it.

• No I do not I do however have a awesome Christmas stocking very old, I do have some winter sweaters that look Christmas-y though.

• That specific sweater is pretty meh. Not a fan of that text.
    I do have a couple of Christmas sweaters most of them just have snowflake patterns.

• I don't have one... I should get one though.

• Nope, not my style.

• LOL. Do you know what movie that line's from? I approve of your selection by the way.

• Aye, I have a Coca cola one.
    Can't beat coke on Christmas 🍚

• nope, i am not festive

• No I don't,

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, I have two, one that I sorta borrowed from my Mom it's of the ugly variety has 80's written all over it! Christmas in sort of pastel colors! The other is a cute cashmere red vee neck with little white snowflakes. It's soo light and soo soft, but soo warm!! If I was the daring type, it's so soft you could wear it without anything on underneath! Gives me an idea for my Bestest Buddy's Christmas Present,,, Red is one of his favorite colors. Bet I can get him to rise to the occasion!!! I always heard that those Christmas sweaters were fun!

• [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2ypagly.png[/IMG]

No, typically I'm very against them lol but I found this one I think I love.

Yours is hilarious! 😂

• No I don't!

• I just bought two the other day from Macys. :D I love yours. Where'd you get it?

slimages.macysassets.com/.../3121458_fpx.tif

• I don't, but I really want one! If I got one it would be something simple, not too noisy, like this one:

images.gdicdn.com/.../100015147_579_1000x728.jpg

• i have a Christmas sweater its really long and goes past my booty so i wear it with boots and leggings and its very comfy but i want this one pretty badly
    img1.etsystatic.com/.../...70xN.684156027_b4li.jpg

• I have one with Rudolph with a light up nose I wear it on Christmas eve to get into the festive mood ☺️

• Nope and i would never get one.

• Oh my god, it looks good. I like it!
    I have one. I will probably buy another one though.