How to bring attention to my eyes?

my favorite thing are my eyes does anyone have any things for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• there is a new eyes shadow eye liner out that complement the color of your eyes you should try that it worked really well for me

What Guys Said 8

• You could stick a post-it note on each of your cheeks with arrows drawn on them pointing upwards.

Im sorry, that's all I've got lol.

• eyes are always the first thing I notice on a girl and look deeply into. and a great smile always helps and draws me into her eyes more. don't use more make up to try and make yourself "perfect" just use what you do already have cause I guarantee you look better without that extra eyeliner than would with.

• eye liner works well but don't over do it :D

• This. eyeliner is really sexy and brings out your eyes... but if you overdo it then you just look dumb.

• just look straight into his eyes

I have a thing for looking straight in a girls eyes...

Is that weird ?

• forget all that colored makeup stuff, sure it will bring out your eyes but it will also probably make you look dumb. black eyeliner works wonders.

• Wear a shirt that says look into my eyes?

• Little black eyeliner usual does the trick.

• apply eye shadow that matches your outfit AND/OR your eyes

What Girls Said 13

• If you really want to make your eyes pop, here are a few tips:

1.) Always curl your lashes! For the best result, you should actually do this before you apply mascara. You can do it after applying your mascara but make sure it is dry.

2.) Don't forget to apply mascara to your bottom lashes. Doing this will really open the eye. Don't overdo it though. One swipe will do it.

3.) If you're really dedicated to making your eyes stand out, false lashes will do the trick. They can look really luxurious and exotic when done right. If you need help applying them, any beauty store such as Sephora or Ulta will help you.

4.) For a very doe-eyed look, try lining your bottom lid with a creamy white pencil. You can also use a white liner or sparkly white shadow on the inside and outside corners of your eye. You can also add a little right below your brow to highlight the eye.

5.) Lastly, make sure your brows are professionally manicured. A great shaped brow can really make your eyes gorgeous!

Just play around with make-up and do whatever works best for you!

• put on just one sweep of eyeliner and maybe some matching eyeshadow that goes to just your eyelids [not above.] also go with the opposite color of your eyes - like if they're blue go with more of a pink and with green more of a violet or purple - and if you light skin go with lighter or brighter shade(s) and darker skin darker shade(s).

• I have blue-green eyes and when I wear something of the same color it really brings them out. That's an old trick. I guess it depends what color they are though... this link will help a bit

link

• If your trying to get attention by using your eyes as a tool, I can help you to make your eyes the favourite thing men see when they take the first glance at you. It depends on what kind of eyes you have, this may include wide set eyes or close set eyes. Try matching your set of eyes with this and I'll tell you more. My tip is try reading beauty magazines and you'll find your answer. P.S. The type of colour eyes you have, might help you be more aware of the eye make-up and shades that best suit you.

• Mascara and eye liner SO SEXY! if you have light eyes like blow/green/gray you should use blue eyeliner. ;) wow

• apply white eye shadow on the inner corner of your eyes, and a light dusting of white shadow under your eyes pre make up , you can use a black charcoal glittery eye shadow as an eyeliner with the right brush and follow with mascara- totally makes your eyes pop and sparkle :-) and uses a light natural sade on your lids suits every eye coulour!

• I have this mascara that makes the color of my eyes just pop!

They sell it in every eye color.

• try using a white eye liner on the inner corner of your eyes. it'll brighten your eyes up.

• make up and you have you bring the attention with your lips and then maintain eye contact. they will focus trust me.

• makeup...I don't know what color your eyes are, but look up on the internet what colors make your eye color pop and try em out.

• Some eyeliner on the top lid, With a bit of mascara and/or natural colored eyeshadows.

• a little bit of eyeliner and mascara on ur top eye lashes

• Mascara and eye liner will do the trick.