I love shopping. Do you?

I like bargains and going thrift shopping.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesss, I love vintage and thrift shops the most. You get such a variety for a fraction of the price.

What Guys Said 15

• I love shopping more than any hetero man rightly should😂 I'm "just one of the girls" in that aspect, hahaha. Yet, if the shopping isn't for me, I look like every other guy impatiently standing there while his wife or girlfriend shops😂😂😂 But my job entails driving all over the place and making sure my company's sections in stores are up to snuff, and I'm not being watched by anyone, so I play a lot of hooky during the work week and just go to different malls and look for steals. Paying full price is for suckers😎

• Only when I'm getting necessary stuff that serves practical purposed, or anything photography related. I mean, I'd love to go pick out a new pair of windshield wipers for my car. Or perhaps get a new cell phone to replace my old piece of junk. And, being a photographer enthusiast, I like to get new gear from time to time... But, I'm not waking up on my day off thinking to myself: "Hey, let's go pick out five new pairs of shoes and a couple of handbags to go with them. Then seven scarfs. Then OMG look at those cute jeans!"

Well, I guess I just implied that women are shopaholics. Oops! Hey, my girlfriend is the one asking me to hold her cash so she doesn't spend it all before paying her bills. I'm the responsible man here... but that doesn't mean everyone is the same way. I see a lot of guys buying their 10th pair of Air Jordans and expensive rims for their '98 shit-mobiles... *sigh*

• Yes, I can enjoy shopping. However, I would not want to go 2 times every single week to the same mall kind of thing like some people do.

• If I go to malls I try to vary the ones I go to so that I am not going to the same mall all the time.

• That is very smart. I like shopping at antique and thrift shops. I am always finding something new

• Yeah, but at the same time I would not want to be going to the mall several times a week every week either.

• I hate shopping with a passion if I am shopping for more than 10 minutes, I break out in a rash. I would probably clothes shop maybe once in every two years.

• If I had $40,000 I'd go car shopping then spend the rest on Amazon and at the mall and have a ton of fun with it.

• Sometime I do, but not so much.

• I HATE shopping. I feel awful and tired afterwards. I bought new sweat pants at JC Penny the other week. It was like the first time I was clothes shopping in months. It reminded me why I rarely ever go shopping...

• Yeah I like shopping. I like to walk around the mall with my friends and go into different stores and waste all my money lol

• only if its with macklemore i2.kym-cdn.com/.../911.jpg

• I like to go shopping for books, games and stuff like that

• Yes! Fucking love it!

• my chick loves... so

• I would love shopping if you're paying.

• I just buy things that i really need. But yes, it's a great sensation haha.

• Women should never have been given control of wealth...

What Girls Said 6

• Yassss. Urban Outfitters, Pacsun, VS Pink, Forever 21, Hollister, and my fav: Brandy Melville are stores I love. I also love shopping at Lush because I love face masks, hair products, bath bombs, etc.

• lush? Do they have anything good for ance scars?

• Of course! They have stuff for dry skin, oily skin, moderate skin, acne, black heads, adult acne, hormonal acne, acne scares, you name it!

• YES OMG.
    and can i just say, I'm an absolute pro at finding great bargains. 😎

• I love online shoping!

• Yes and YESSS!

• Love shopping!!! there is always something that I 'need' to buy. Whenever I go into warehouse one, I buy new earrings and a ring 😂

• Yeah for the most part I adore shopping :)
    Thrift shops, food, cosmetics, the mall, plato's closet, online boutiques, any of that stuff heck yeah