Would you want all humans on Earth to be the same size ("objectively" - as society sees it), or do you think the reality is better as is?

Same - the 'perfect size and shape' for that gender...

- perfect - objectively what society considers perfect - NOT subjectively, mind you.

Would you want all humans on Earth to be the same size (

• I'd like it if all people were the same size (weight and height)!
  • I'm happier this way.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the variation there is today, that makes society a rich environment to live in :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone in this world are unique, and not everyone likes the same people, looks wise. It would be pointless to have everyone be the same, because then you have nothing to be unique about.

What Guys Said 3

• A number of things come to mind, if everyone was the same size it might become boring I think. When there is a variety it is all the better for you when you see somebody that is close to your ideal, it stays with you for a while, you can nearly always remember the last person you saw like that.
    The second thing is that my tastes and society tend to run different courses, take for example the current fascination with the big butt does nothing for me so a world of society's ideals might not be that good for me.
    All in all, I think I will stick with variety is the spice of life when it comes to the casual window shopping of admiring the groups of people who you may find attractive.

• I think it would be very boring if all the people were the same size :P

• I like the richness in variety

What Girls Said 5

• There is a reason why there is a diversity of sizes, so people have more options available to them according to their preferences. I'd like it if everyone was different heights and weight because it is interesting to see them and make life a little less boring.

• Nope, I like diversity :D

• diversity is the spice of life. and evolution.

• No it would be a very boring world if we all looked the same.

• Good question . different but not superior or inferior. If everybody had the same level of abilities or beauty but in his own way if would be great maybe. i asked a question about weigth too and i wish someone would answer : )